Hell, it's about time!

#1Super SlashPosted 12/7/2012 1:44:37 AM
/Starcraft 2 reference

I'm finally magnifique! That took for-freaking-ever, and if there's another SA in an expansion/sequel I honestly don't think I'll want to go through that again.

My next goal is to unlock Mitsuru as a navigator so I can have 100% in the gallery. I'm really balls at challenge mode though. =/
#2JanneDaArc135Posted 12/7/2012 1:59:22 AM
Let me be the first one to congratulate you man! Clearing score attack with every character is amazing! Take a long and well deserved break and have a beer! Once again congrats!
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#3Super Slash(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:17:23 AM
Thanks dude. It was a lot of work and took a hell of a lot of patience. I was honestly ready to just stop, but I couldn't make myself do so.

Who would you recommend doing challenge mode with for Mitsuru's navi?
#4JanneDaArc135Posted 12/7/2012 2:37:39 AM(edited)
You certainly earned it man! IMO Shadow Labryss is by far the easiest. I did pretty well with Naoto and cleared everything but challenge 29 but after spending a week straight on it I just couldn't clear challenge 29. IMHO Shadow Labryss is your best bet. I don't even play as her but I found her challenges very easy. Only challenge 30 takes some luck (I still haven't figured out the timing for her 5a, you'll know what I am taking about when you encounter it) but it is not INSANELY hard as some challenge 30's. I got my Mitsuru Navi from Shadow Labryss :) Good luck man!
---
#5Super Slash(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:34:11 AM
Thanks! I'll probably try hers tomorrow. I'd really love to Plat this game but I don't know if I have it in me. Challenge mode is just too crazy.
#6JanneDaArc135Posted 12/7/2012 2:36:22 AM
Lol, like I said before I gave up with 2 trophies left. The beat score attack with everyone and clear all challenges. Although if I were you and had beaten score attack with everyone I might try to do all the challenges if it was my last trophy left. Although trying to clear all challenges borders on insanity too lol.
---
#7VanityCaliberPosted 12/7/2012 4:20:52 AM
Theres a score attack in every arc game, so if there were to be a new persona arena game it'd be there. unless its a big patch like bbcs2 then you wouldnt have to worry.
---
PSN: Zephyr44
The two-fisted protein junkie.
#8Darkflare_EXPosted 12/7/2012 9:26:15 AM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
(I still haven't figured out the timing for her 5a, you'll know what I am taking about when you encounter it)

It's the hardest part simply because you have to dash in and hit ONCE. It's pretty easy to blow it trying to mash the 5A in and accidently doing her second hit of the auto combo which will allow Yu to recover before you can finish.
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
Not changing sig until I feel like it. (Started: who cares?)
#9indie_animatorPosted 12/7/2012 4:02:43 PM
When I saw this topic title I thought the European release finally happened. XD

I have the game & am in the U.S., but would like to see everyone have the opportunity. *.*
---
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. (James 1:4)
#10JanneDaArc135Posted 12/7/2012 4:17:37 PM
Darkflare_EX posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...
(I still haven't figured out the timing for her 5a, you'll know what I am taking about when you encounter it)

It's the hardest part simply because you have to dash in and hit ONCE. It's pretty easy to blow it trying to mash the 5A in and accidently doing her second hit of the auto combo which will allow Yu to recover before you can finish.

It took me a long time to get that challenge cleared and finally did it out of pure luck lol.
---