Announcement to all my buddies :)

#1JanneDaArc135Posted 12/7/2012 2:49:48 PM(edited)
Hello everyone :) Its your friendly JanneDaArc135 here. I just wanted to let everyone know that as of Christmas.....I am retiring from Persona 4 Arena. I will move on to my next game of Resident Evil 6. I will still hang around these boards and try to set up more tournaments but I think its about time I moved on. I have already played this game for an ungodly amount of hours and achieved all my goals. I think its about time I played something else. I might come back to it occasionally or if there are tournaments but I am officially announcing my retirement <.< I think I might buy the new BB game so hopefully I can see the friends I met here over there :) Like I said I will still be on these boards and play the game occasionally but its time I moved on. Thanks for all the memories guys!

-JanneDaArc135
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#2Tae Seong KimPosted 12/7/2012 2:32:27 PM
*Teddie Salute*

*Fireworks in background*
---
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis - Oxford PSN - guambombboy
#3keybladesora247Posted 12/7/2012 2:36:17 PM
I got GG and tried playing it.

...I am bad, so very bad.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF 5D? D:
---
Official Hubert Ozwell of the Tales of Graces F Board
PSN: VenTheGale
#4DreikoSaMaPosted 12/7/2012 2:40:28 PM(edited)
Dust is a universal overhead which leads into the fancy air juggle combo. Beyond that, some have little tricks with it, Slayer's for one is fake-able if you hold it down for example, it's good for mixups.

Oh and Janne, weren't you getting BB?
---
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/609/simplebeauty.jpg
<3
#5zakkkkkkkPosted 12/7/2012 2:47:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LrVou1Jo7w
---
PSN: yuutsushounen
I'm sad and broken inside. God I'm lonely.
#6JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:48:45 PM
Tae Seong Kim posted...
*Teddie Salute*

*Fireworks in background*

Thanks buddy! We had some great games :) Never was able to pass your level but at least I took you down a few times :D I am glad that I was able to get somewhat decent at this game as this was my first fighter :) The least I can do now is to make sure I maintain #1 until the time I retire.
---
#7JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:49:28 PM
DreikoSaMa posted...
Dust is a universal overhead which leads into the fancy air juggle combo. Beyond that, some have little tricks with it, Slayer's for one is fake-able if you hold it down for example, it's good for mixups.

Oh and Janne, weren't you getting BB?

Ok, good point lol. I mistook GG with BB. I will edit my post lol. Yeah I am going to get it though :)
---
#8JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:51:34 PM
zakkkkkkk posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LrVou1Jo7w

Lol, good stuff!
---
#9pikapika212Posted 12/7/2012 2:54:09 PM
keybladesora247 posted...
I got GG and tried playing it.

...I am bad, so very bad.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF 5D? D:

generally its bad because its slow, but it does trick people since its a overhead and the fact people block low or at times rush in and possibly get hit by a dust. Depending on others, they have a easier time of setting a dust. Characters like Dizzy or Sol Badguy or anyone with projectiles that allows oneself to get in can use a dust to trick your opponent due to blocking incomign projectiles. Ie. Dizzy ice fish or so, or Sol'd Gun flame FRC, run iin and dust, gun flam blocks the view of Sol.

Some can make dust their Feint or use a different attack. Slayer can feint it and May can instead, if hold down can go for a low hit.

Some Dust also have invincibility frames or guard point on some. Zappa has low invincibility and can cancel into a summoning after dust. Anji has auto guard 5-10 frames? overhead, Eddie has low invincibility

Some Dust are decent because they have big hit boxes, Ky, I-no, wtc

Others just has a dust attack in which is a bit hard to notice, which I believe 1 is jam or so.

Others can possibly combo into a dust, usually its either because of set up or a counter hit. For example, Chipps 5H counter hit can link up into his dust with no problems. Ky's 236D FRC, than run up and dust works. ( they had to be hit by 236D of course)

I believe there is an unblockable dust, You gotta use Eddie. Mini eddie puddle = block low, Eddie use dust. Over head + low hit = Your gonna get hit
---
Guilty Gear - (Main) - Baiken, A.B.A, Zappa, Slayer (Sub) Dizzy - Anji Mito - Sol Badguy, Ky Kiske
Blazblue - (Main) - Rachel Alucard, Hakumen (Sub) Platinum
#10keybladesora247Posted 12/7/2012 3:10:44 PM
I just feel so... unskilled and unlearned in GG. Granted, I'm not, but I've played both BB and P4A, so I have a general idea for some of the concepts in ArcSys Works fighters.

The thing that gets me is the gatlings; it doesn't seem to be a sort of universal magic series in most cases.

Oh and Janne, if you're getting BB, you should play me. :D
---
Official Hubert Ozwell of the Tales of Graces F Board
PSN: VenTheGale