Announcement to all my buddies :)

#31JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 7:03:05 PM
Haku_San posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Haku_San posted...
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:(

Well then again I don't blame you. You've played waaaaaaaaaay more than any of us. Oh and I have re6 as well if you need a partner :)

I know, I am sad too Haku but thanks for the kind words :) Yeah I have played this game an obscene amount lol. It was my first fighter I took seriously so it has a special place in my kokoro (means heart or soul in Japanese). Really? Great! Yeah I definitely need a partner, would you team up with me when I get it at Christmas?

If I'm not busy around then yeah, just send me a message and I'll try to join

Cool thanks man!
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#32JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 7:03:41 PM
Now I just have to decide who I should pick to be my successor for Yu :)?
---
#33IAmMC2Posted 12/7/2012 7:12:33 PM
It was a lot of fun Janne, you were by far my favorite and most frequent opponent. See ya, space cowboy. *salute*
---
Rage kicked by DarkfflareEX in P4A for beating his ass. Like a bawse.
Not changing this sig until Kanji becomes viable in P4 Arena(started 8/21/2012)
#34JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 7:43:19 PM
IAmMC2 posted...
It was a lot of fun Janne, you were by far my favorite and most frequent opponent. See ya, space cowboy. *salute*

The pleasure was all mine buddy :) I hated fighting your Kanji but it was because of that, that now I can pulverize most Kanji users :) You taught me a lot! Thanks a bunch! See ya in bb buddy! (salutes)
---
#35FReSH_2DEATHPosted 12/7/2012 9:48:44 PM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Hello everyone :) Its your friendly JanneDaArc135 here. I just wanted to let everyone know that as of Christmas.....I am retiring from Persona 4 Arena. I will move on to my next game of Resident Evil 6. I will still hang around these boards and try to set up more tournaments but I think its about time I moved on. I have already played this game for an ungodly amount of hours and achieved all my goals. I think its about time I played something else. I might come back to it occasionally or if there are tournaments but I am officially announcing my retirement <.< I think I might buy the new BB game so hopefully I can see the friends I met here over there :) Like I said I will still be on these boards and play the game occasionally but its time I moved on. Thanks for all the memories guys!

-JanneDaArc135

I have RE6 too. Do you know they're adding an Ustanak mode and multiplayer deathmatch? Can't wait for that dlc to be released. And congrats for going so far in P4A Janne, highest ranked Yu I've ever seen lool.
---
P4A: Kanj, BB: Tager, PSN: thecoolFNF
#36lunarXskiesPosted 12/7/2012 9:52:48 PM
Going to pick up GG so it's going to be nice to find people who are new to that game as well

Don't think I've ever played you other than that one time where I found the Gamefaqs room and played like 3~4 rounds lol
#37JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:09:16 PM
FReSH_2DEATH posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Hello everyone :) Its your friendly JanneDaArc135 here. I just wanted to let everyone know that as of Christmas.....I am retiring from Persona 4 Arena. I will move on to my next game of Resident Evil 6. I will still hang around these boards and try to set up more tournaments but I think its about time I moved on. I have already played this game for an ungodly amount of hours and achieved all my goals. I think its about time I played something else. I might come back to it occasionally or if there are tournaments but I am officially announcing my retirement <.< I think I might buy the new BB game so hopefully I can see the friends I met here over there :) Like I said I will still be on these boards and play the game occasionally but its time I moved on. Thanks for all the memories guys!

-JanneDaArc135

I have RE6 too. Do you know they're adding an Ustanak mode and multiplayer deathmatch? Can't wait for that dlc to be released. And congrats for going so far in P4A Janne, highest ranked Yu I've ever seen lool.

Thanks man! Yeah I am really pumped to play RE6 I could use a partner if you are interested :) Yeah I just played the game an obscene amount of time lol. Nothing to special but thanks!
---
#38JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:10:26 PM
lunarXskies posted...
Going to pick up GG so it's going to be nice to find people who are new to that game as well

Don't think I've ever played you other than that one time where I found the Gamefaqs room and played like 3~4 rounds lol

Well thats cool! Even though we might not have played a lot together hopefully we can play some GG together ya know?
---
#39FReSH_2DEATHPosted 12/7/2012 10:39:31 PM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
FReSH_2DEATH posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...

-JanneDaArc135

Thanks man! Yeah I am really pumped to play RE6 I could use a partner if you are interested :) Yeah I just played the game an obscene amount of time lol. Nothing to special but thanks!

Yea no problem! I played alot of RE6 so I think I can be a pretty good partner lool.
---
P4A: Kanj, BB: Tager, PSN: thecoolFNF