Will you miss JanneDaArc135 after he retires?

#1JanneDaArc135Posted 12/7/2012 6:30:06 PM
Will you miss JanneDaArc135 after he retires? - Results (55 votes)
Yes, with all my heart :( Don't go Janne!!!!!!!!!!!!
47.27% (26 votes)
No way! Good riddance and don't let the door hit you on your way out Janne!
52.73% (29 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Another poll. One of my last I am afraid <.<
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#2Darkflare_EXPosted 12/7/2012 6:53:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
Not changing sig until I feel like it. (Started: who cares?)
#3ZeroGearMPosted 12/8/2012 5:02:38 AM
Never knew you, i bet your below me in p4a so i dont care.
#4zakkkkkkkPosted 12/8/2012 6:21:58 AM(edited)
Don't heed their unnecessary comments Janne. I'll miss you~

=)

Anyways, I hope to see you again Janne! SOMEWHERE!
---
PSN: yuutsushounen
I'm sad and broken inside. God I'm lonely.
#5JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 6:45:34 AM
zakkkkkkk posted...
Don't heed their unnecessary comments Janne. I'll miss you~

=)

Anyways, I hope to see you again Janne! SOMEWHERE!

Aww, thanks Yuutsu :) Thats nice of you :) It was really nice to know everyone on this board and I am more than sure we will meet again somewhere :)
---
#6axlman12934Posted 12/8/2012 7:08:31 AM
D: Don't leave us. You always keep me going in this game. We NEED you Janne!!
---
The OFFICIAL Yu Narukami/Roxas of ALL the Persona & Kingdom Hearts boards. P4A main:Yu BBCSE main:Ragna
#7JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:18:01 AM
axlman12934 posted...
D: Don't leave us. You always keep me going in this game. We NEED you Janne!!

:) Thanks for the kind words Axl! You guys on the board here are truly great! I won't leave the boards and I will come back to the came occasionally if I can set up more tournaments :) You have grown soooo much in the game Axl. You are going to have to carry on the Yu tradition after I am gone. Make me proud :)
---
#8axlman12934Posted 12/8/2012 8:00:41 AM
Also if you ever need a co-op partner in Resident Evil 6 you can hit me up ANYTIME! :D
---
The OFFICIAL Yu Narukami/Roxas of ALL the Persona & Kingdom Hearts boards. P4A main:Yu BBCSE main:Ragna
#9AlbedoXPosted 12/8/2012 8:45:11 AM
You really are far worse than I thought, I probably didn't do a good enough job exposing your ragequit. You are a serious attention whore that is obsessed with some artificial rank instead of actual self improvement. You got like 7K ranked matches and who knows how many player matches and you still play like a scrub who tries to random out opponents with constant r-actions, cross slash and other scrubby crap.

You ragequit on me after getting completely blown up and you made up some absolutely ridiculous excuse as to why you did it, in order to try to save face with all the people on this board.

You're right, you definitely should retire...but because you are a fraud that in the end, didn't achieve anything. You grinded through a ton of matches to reach some rank (mainly because most of the actually good players stopped playing way long ago and their names were erased from the rankings). You are like the epitome of online scum.
#10AlbedoXPosted 12/8/2012 8:48:37 AM
And as I said before, I usually don't bother when people ragequit on me but you are a special case for the above reasons. You value some ranking numbers to attempt to look good to other people, instead of actual self improvement. You constantly talk about your rank on these forums, you constantly try to give the illusion that you're a good player and you get all aroused when people that don't know any better say "omg it's the legendary JanneDaArc, the guy who's gotten to the top of the online leaderboards". You are pathetic, gtfo.