Persona 4 Arena wins best fighter @ the vgas!!!

#11boyofevilPosted 12/7/2012 11:16:42 PM
Where can I see this online??
---
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind dont matter and those who matter wont mind.
#12omegafrijolPosted 12/7/2012 11:17:36 PM
I'm glad P4A won.

SFxT was mention !? That abomination shouldn't even exist...
---
#13evilvergil(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:29:17 PM
boyofevil posted...
Where can I see this online??

Here you go:

http://www.spike.com/events/video-game-awards-2012-nominees/voting/best-fighting-game
#14boyofevilPosted 12/7/2012 11:32:19 PM
Aww I was expecting a video of the crew getting an award x.x The time persona wins and they cant even show it on tv bah!
---
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind dont matter and those who matter wont mind.
#15omegafrijolPosted 12/8/2012 12:06:26 AM
boyofevil posted...
Aww I was expecting a video of the crew getting an award x.x The time persona wins and they cant even show it on tv bah!

Agreed its was pure advertisements nothing more, that's pure BC...
---
#16maiminasePosted 12/8/2012 12:55:31 AM
That's amazing. Didn't think it would make it but gotta Love P4A.
---
Show me your moves!
#17k_gokuPosted 12/8/2012 2:46:18 AM
evilvergil posted...
Normally i could care less about the Vgas for various reasons, but yea P4A won best fighter! Unfortunately the winner of this category was only shown online, as not all of the categories were aired on tv. I think this is a pretty big victory for us P4A fans, beating out the other big names like SFxT, TTT2, and DOA 5.

Again most of you probably wouldnt care anyways,but i just wanted to point this out is all.

Not trying to be an a$$, but if you don´t care and Persona had lost, you´d say "Vgas LOL" or something like that.
Really, whatever Vgas winners are, it doens´t matter, IMO.
#18haku10Posted 12/8/2012 2:55:44 AM
k_goku posted...
evilvergil posted...
Normally i could care less about the Vgas for various reasons, but yea P4A won best fighter! Unfortunately the winner of this category was only shown online, as not all of the categories were aired on tv. I think this is a pretty big victory for us P4A fans, beating out the other big names like SFxT, TTT2, and DOA 5.

Again most of you probably wouldnt care anyways,but i just wanted to point this out is all.

Not trying to be an a$$, but if you don´t care and Persona had lost, you´d say "Vgas LOL" or something like that.

Its because the VGAs are just a popularity contest. Normally, you dont see a game like P4A winning it, especially with big releases like TTT2 and SFxT in the same category.
#19Darkflare_EXPosted 12/8/2012 11:09:48 AM
I can't believe I missed that.
I was watching it, then I decided that eh...I'll see the results tommorow,

This is quite a surprise.

Maybe we'll see online be active again,,,,
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
Not changing sig until I feel like it. (Started: who cares?)
#20evilvergil(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:12:55 AM
k_goku posted...
evilvergil posted...

Haku pretty much explained it already.