When CP comes

#71PHEEliNUXPosted 2/5/2013 2:50:02 AM
Noel and Jin, I will sub Ragna, And possibly Rachel and Hakumen too, I will give the new characters a shot
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#72Thor61Posted 2/5/2013 3:44:35 AM(edited)
Tager I guess. He's by far my favorite character in Blazblue.
#73FReSH_2DEATHPosted 2/5/2013 2:17:03 PM
TheSuspected posted...
VanityCaliber posted...
Tbh I cannot download anybody to save my life. If anything I am the one that gets downloaded easily... well ive been mashin evasive action since day one lol. And really? Tager? he doesnt seem like a character that you would use for some reason lol

Really? Tager's what kept me in the series and fighting games in general. I tried out Noel and Rachel first, and almost gave up because I just wasn't having fun. Looking back, he forced me to learn mind games and how to block efficiently.. but I digress.

I play Tager because he made me stick with BlazBlue. I'll never forsake GETB. NEVER.

And I'll be looking forward to your Izayoi tutorials SKD. Finally, I'll be playing a character you're playing.

YES another Tager main. Respect to you sir. I've used him since CT as well, can't ever drop him. And GETB, that move saved my ass so many times lool.
---
P4A: Kanj, BB: Tager, PSN: thecoolFNF
#74VanityCaliber(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:32:54 PM
Just the fact that Azrael has to hold back when fighting because he's too strong makes me wanna main him. His playstyle is cool too, can find weak spots and do more stuff when the opponent has that lil weak spot thing on them...... LOOOOOL KINDA LIKE XILLIA 2
---
PSN: Zephyr44
SNSD & DBSK da bess/ Taeyeon da bess/ Changmin da bess
#75VanityCaliber(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:02:57 PM
Is the game gonna be fast gameplay-wise? I skipped bbcsex when it first came out and then bought after getting bored of p4a to train for cp.... yeah sounds kinda lame, but whatever. I suffered because after playing p4a for a month or two (back then) it felt so slow. I havent played cs/cs2 in a while so i dunno if its slower than cs/cs2.
---
PSN: Zephyr44
SNSD & DBSK da bess/ Taeyeon da bess/ Changmin da bess
#76SuperKinkehDesuPosted 2/5/2013 3:43:26 PM
VanityCaliber posted...
Is the game gonna be fast gameplay-wise? I skipped bbcsex when it first came out and then bought after getting bored of p4a to train for cp.... yeah sounds kinda lame, but whatever. I suffered because after playing p4a for a month or two (back then) it felt so slow. I havent played cs/cs2 in a while so i dunno if its slower than cs/cs2.

its changed to match p4 speed
---
primal_force posted...
I don't care for the japanese language, its a rip off of the chinese language lol.
#77FReSH_2DEATHPosted 2/5/2013 3:43:47 PM
VanityCaliber posted...

Yea extend is rather slow compared to p4a however cp is a pretty fast game from what I've seen. And I think extend was a bit slower than cs and cs2 but it was more balanced. Regardless one of the things I like about cp besides the increase in speed is the fact the damn announcer can speak english lool. Announcers in bb sucked after ct imo lool.
---
P4A: Kanj, BB: Tager, PSN: thecoolFNF
#78TheSuspectedPosted 2/5/2013 4:10:22 PM
SuperKinkehDesu posted...
its changed to match p4 speed

Thank God. Extend's speed is horrible.
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg
GameFAQs P4A board 'Random Button' mainer!
#79alucart_77Posted 2/6/2013 6:40:24 PM
So, the newest BB I have is Calamity Trigger. I wanted to hold out for this once I got P4A, so I just stuck with CT and decided not to get overly serious about it.

I have a question, though: Has Carl changed much since CT? I'm interested in trying to play him and I want to know if I could practice with him on CT and be at least sorta ready when Chronophantasma came out.

I'll probably just end up using Jin again, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Carl seems to be one of the most consistently solid characters in the series.
---
./l l . l. .l /"" . /l l") "l"
/ l l_ l_l \_, / .l l.\.. l
#80haku10Posted 2/6/2013 7:35:13 PM
alucart_77 posted...
So, the newest BB I have is Calamity Trigger. I wanted to hold out for this once I got P4A, so I just stuck with CT and decided not to get overly serious about it.

I have a question, though: Has Carl changed much since CT? I'm interested in trying to play him and I want to know if I could practice with him on CT and be at least sorta ready when Chronophantasma came out.

I'll probably just end up using Jin again, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Carl seems to be one of the most consistently solid characters in the series.

From CT to CS, Carl went from trying to get everyone into the clap loop to constantly resetting you until you die. Still has the lowest HP and is still one of the harder characters to use. He has a lot of new stuff and his BnBs have changed of course, just like all characters since you know, new game and all.