S+ Finally!!!

#11AchedSphinxPosted 2/5/2013 12:34:55 AM
ninjaelephant31 posted...
AchedSphinx posted...
AchedSphinx posted...
Grats.

I should play ranked more. I'm still C-rank.

C-rank cuz of dat AOA aigis LOL

The highest rank I've gotten with Aigis is A rank. Then I got to thinking. How many wins can I get simply doing AoA? I woke up to find out quite a lot of wins came from that. I only play player matches though so it doesn't really effect much.

I feel like you deserve an S rank at least :( You're the only good mitsuru I know, and you body me free everytime we play XD

I know of a few Mitsurus who are better than me and others I'm even with in skill. Though Mitsuru mirrors are seriously the derpest thing ever. But thanks to playing so many I'm a little bit more confident against them now.
---
psn: p4uplayer
#12JanneDaArc135Posted 2/5/2013 12:39:49 AM
AchedSphinx posted...
AchedSphinx posted...
AchedSphinx posted...
Grats.

The highest rank I've gotten with Aigis is A rank. Then I got to thinking. How many wins can I get simply doing AoA? I woke up to find out quite a lot of wins came from that. I only play player matches though so it doesn't really effect much.

I feel like you deserve an S rank at least :( You're the only good mitsuru I know, and you body me free everytime we play XD

I know of a few Mitsurus who are better than me and others I'm even with in skill. Though Mitsuru mirrors are seriously the derpest thing ever. But thanks to playing so many I'm a little bit more confident against them now.

Yeah I have played you a couple times and your Mitsuru has always been solid :)
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#13TheSuspectedPosted 2/5/2013 5:52:36 AM
Makes me cry, I got to SSS twice and tanked. Just haven't had it in me since.

But good job.
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg
GameFAQs P4A board 'Random Button' mainer!
#14Darkflare_EXPosted 2/5/2013 8:41:56 AM
AchedSphinx posted...

I remember this too well...

I even decided to go Air throw only the second time.
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
#15WilyHooliganismPosted 2/5/2013 8:33:46 PM
AchedSphinx posted...
AchedSphinx posted...
Grats.

I sad
#16ninjaelephant31Posted 2/5/2013 11:04:30 PM
Sorry Wily, I don't think I've ever actually gone against your mitsuru, and Ached is litterally the only mitsuru I play :( Maybe we could run a set sometime this weekend and I'll be able to see how much you'll body me LOL
---
Currently playing, League of Legends, Persona 4 Arena Pokemon Emerald and HeartGold
#17AchedSphinxPosted 2/5/2013 11:05:01 PM
WilyHooliganism posted...
AchedSphinx posted...
AchedSphinx posted...
Grats.

I sad

Who are you on PSN? We should play.
---
psn: p4uplayer
#18lunarXskiesPosted 2/6/2013 9:36:41 AM
I remember the dark days of playing Ranked...getting 4 wins in a row and then suddenly a rank down match and losing...
#19WilyHooliganismPosted 2/6/2013 9:49:42 AM
Sorry Wily, I don't think I've ever actually gone against your mitsuru, and Ached is litterally the only mitsuru I play :( Maybe we could run a set sometime this weekend and I'll be able to see how much you'll body me LOL

Ah, I'm mediocre, so I was just joking. But I'm up for a set.

Who are you on PSN? We should play.

It's my username: WilyHooliganism. I've seen some of your matches, and I know for certain that you're better than I at hit confirms. but I'd love to play.
#20MikeSugsPosted 2/7/2013 1:26:31 PM
AchedSphinx posted...
AchedSphinx posted...
Grats.

Still F- with everyone.