@janne'd arc

#21raiten313(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:37:53 PM
to be fair i dind't look at what janne and whatever nard posted
---
PSN:Ethan90235 Currently playing: P4A,Touhou series
Corpse party BoS chapter 3 ruined my life
#22AchedSphinxPosted 2/6/2013 12:11:17 AM
You guys are pretty good to have drawn up an analysis on him. It does depend on who he plays though and you've missed some things as well which I will keep a secret for his own benefit. Then again, the coolest thing about it, is that since Zep knows you know his style, he can mind rape you by doing random stuff and having it work the majority of the time.
---
psn: p4uplayer
#23JanneDaArc135Posted 2/6/2013 12:25:34 AM
AchedSphinx posted...
You guys are pretty good to have drawn up an analysis on him. It does depend on who he plays though and you've missed some things as well which I will keep a secret for his own benefit. Then again, the coolest thing about it, is that since Zep knows you know his style, he can mind rape you by doing random stuff and having it work the majority of the time.

I am just happy I got something lol :) If it wasen't for my master I would still have nothing <.<
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#24VanityCaliberPosted 2/6/2013 3:56:39 AM
Janne just fight me later today. I wanna see how you progressed.

I know you're not gonna win against me ;D
---
PSN: Zephyr44
SNSD & DBSK da bess/ Taeyeon da bess/ Changmin da bess
#25VanityCaliberPosted 2/6/2013 3:58:29 AM
AchedSphinx posted...

This. I'm also kinda getting better at baiting bursts.
---
#26VanityCaliberPosted 2/6/2013 4:19:32 AM
Akatsuki-Sensei posted...
I wanna help too!

Zephyr once told me that he doesn't use OMB, so you don't have to worry with 7500 damage corner combos, but he saves it, so Defensive Burst will happen in case he needs.

I know how to do OMB combos that go up to 8-9k damage but I only do them on level 3-4 connections. I've done it on Kirito. Most the time I fight FNF and Ethan I forget to do 5C after a 5B fatal and i just rush into b killrush out of habit. Main reason for Ethan is that most of the 5b fatal happens is midscreen so i cant really do any high damaging Caesar omb. I dont think its really necassary to use it on yosuke anyway cuz aki doesnt really need all that to kill yosuke, but yosuke's mobility can save him from all that so.
---
#27raiten313(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:54:28 AM
VanityCaliber posted...
AchedSphinx posted...

This. I'm also kinda getting better at baiting bursts.

shoutouts to failed burts baits and time outs
---
PSN:Ethan90235 Currently playing: P4A,Touhou series
Corpse party BoS chapter 3 ruined my life
#28JanneDaArc135Posted 2/6/2013 1:57:26 PM
VanityCaliber posted...
Janne just fight me later today. I wanna see how you progressed.

I know you're not gonna win against me ;D

Lol <.< I know I am not on your level yet. But even Kirito has said it might be time to test what I have learned so far on Zeph Zeph.
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24