I feel amazing right now

#1ninjaelephant31Posted 2/9/2013 11:46:53 PM
I managed to beat zephy TWICE in a row just now in ranked! I'm positive this will never happen again because hes starting to not get hit by wake up supers anymore :(
---
Currently playing, League of Legends, Persona 4 Arena Pokemon Emerald and HeartGold
#2VanityCaliberPosted 2/9/2013 11:59:04 PM
802 psr.

Ugh i need like 17psr to get to 10th place for aki. i wouldnt give up if THE PSR WASNT SO HARD TO GET.... anyway..... ggs...
---
PSN: Zephyr44
SNSD & DBSK da bess/ Taeyeon da bess/ Changmin da bess
#3raiten313Posted 2/10/2013 12:01:53 AM
i'l give you some free PSR if you want not sure if you'll get any though cuz the difference is pretty big
---
PSN:Ethan90235 Currently playing: P4A,Touhou series
Corpse party BoS chapter 3 ruined my life
#4ninjaelephant31(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:03:39 AM
If i was actually worth any psr it might've been better for you :(
---
Currently playing, League of Legends, Persona 4 Arena Pokemon Emerald and HeartGold
#5VanityCaliberPosted 2/10/2013 12:10:26 AM
raiten313 posted...
i'l give you some free PSR if you want not sure if you'll get any though cuz the difference is pretty big

ethan so nice, but no thanks brah.
---
#6VanityCaliberPosted 2/10/2013 2:20:10 AM
i just never feel safe when i fight naoto. when i have 0 death counters and she has 50 heat its over. one hit its over. one grab its over. im thinking back on the matches ninja and i had and remembered i couldve used vacuum caesar to get him out of the corner chilling with his traps. i admit im not that much of a smart player, but when i fight naoto i go full ruhtard.

#R.I.PCanada
---
#7ninjaelephant31(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:27:06 AM
The only things I HATE about fighting akihiko are the kill rush mind games, and SB CORKSCREW! THAT MOVE IS DUMB! Like if I get hit by one of your fatals, I was probably asking for it but I never expect FULL SCREEN CORKSCREW and then I'm screwed because you can usually get a block string after that :( The caesar vacuum honestly doesn't bother me at all, and I usually get a block string when an aki tries using it against me because they don't expect me to fight back when I'm being pulled to them LOL
---
#8ninjaelephant31(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:30:45 AM(edited)
And J.B I'm free to that too :( Make that all aerial approaches actually.
---
#9JanneDaArc135Posted 2/10/2013 2:38:47 AM
ninjaelephant31 posted...
The only things I HATE about fighting akihiko are the kill rush mind games, and SB CORKSCREW! THAT MOVE IS DUMB! Like if I get hit by one of your fatals, I was probably asking for it but I never expect FULL SCREEN CORKSCREW and then I'm screwed because you can usually get a block string after that :( The caesar vacuum honestly doesn't bother me at all, and I usually get a block string when an aki tries using it against me because they don't expect me to fight back when I'm being pulled to them LOL

+1. I also hate the kill rush mind games as Akihiko has like a bajillion options after it. Although I am much better at dealing with it now after being personally taught by Zeph Zeph's rival.

The thing about Zeph Zeph is to never, EVER make a mistake lol. He will fatal counter you for like 56,245,035,325 damage. Everytime Zeph Zeph fatal counters someone a baby cries lol
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24