Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

#31JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:00:00 AM
raiten313 posted...
if its the fact that i cant block high then you should have known from the first time we fought :|

No but thanks for the tip lol :) Your Yosuke just drives me insane. I know when you are going to AOA and even though I think I am pressing up and block I just am not fast enough I guess. Your Yosuke and Zephyr's Aki are the two players I have the most trouble against. There's just something about them that baffles me.

BTW the thing I am talking about is the fact that you almost always start the match using a jc, also the fact that after a knockdown a lot of the time you will go for a low low low hit and if I block that maybe half the time you will try for an aoa (Which for some reason the game decides I shouldn't block it lol).

The thing that frustrates me about Yosuke is that its hard to trap him in Yu's oki because he is so fast and is usually jumping around all over the screen like a monkey. Not to mention when he is in sukukaja you better be jumping all over the screen like your life depends on it because he teleports to you as if he was beamed down from the U.S.S Enterprise (Quiz: does anyone know what t.v. show that is from)?

At LEAST Rock and TSK I put a good challenge. Its just one mistake against them (or any of the 7 samurai for that matter) and pretty much half your life is gone <.<
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#32JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:01:31 AM
raiten313 posted...
if its the fact that i cant block high then you should have known from the first time we fought :|

Thats not true lol! You did really good blocking my aoa's. You did have a bit of trouble blocking my cross overs more. Thats why I need to get the timing down so I convert those cross overs into combos and damage.

At least I am not scared of your Garudyne anymore lol.
---
#33raiten313Posted 2/10/2013 2:08:48 AM
omg i have that same feeling fighting zeph zeph's aki
i cant use my normal shenanigans because he knows how to deal with it, whenever i think i'm pressing back i still get hit by AoA etc etc

also my opening move is just what i feel like it its not permanent though i usually go : sweep, 5C, J.C, jump back
pretty much depend on what i feel on doing unless its againts zeph zeph then 95% of the time i'll jump back
---
PSN:Ethan90235 Currently playing: P4A,Touhou series
Corpse party BoS chapter 3 ruined my life
#34VanityCaliberPosted 2/10/2013 2:10:45 AM
whenever ethan does sukukaja i jump around like a madman so i can make desperate attempt not to get hit by 5a
---
PSN: Zephyr44
SNSD & DBSK da bess/ Taeyeon da bess/ Changmin da bess
#35ninjaelephant31Posted 2/10/2013 2:20:34 AM
The only reason I beat zephy is that I try to stay away from him the entire match via back stepping and traps. Heck I burst as soon as he gets me in a block string because I'm so scared of his mind games.
---
Currently playing, League of Legends, Persona 4 Arena Pokemon Emerald and HeartGold
#36JanneDaArc135(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:36:12 AM
VanityCaliber posted...
whenever ethan does sukukaja i jump around like a madman so i can make desperate attempt not to get hit by 5a

+1

You should have saw our match today. As soon as he went into sukukaja I ran away like a little girl and started jumping like an idiot lol. I still lost the game <.<
---
#37ninjaelephant31Posted 2/10/2013 3:13:56 AM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
As of right now I will call the aforementioned 7 elite members of GameFaqs "The 7 Samurai" My mission: Utter destruction :) I am going to need fellow GameFaqs warriors to topple these dastardly seven :/ Giro, Ammy, Ninja, Galactic, Saffron, Saiyan, we must combine our powers to topple these evil doers!

I propose that at 100% of Jannes power, we do a 7 on 7 between us and the elites! Inb4 tsk ocvs our entire team
---
Currently playing, League of Legends, Persona 4 Arena Pokemon Emerald and HeartGold
#38TheSuspectedPosted 2/10/2013 9:57:50 AM
Zephyr.. fights with him go either way now. He rides momentum far too well.
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | LoL IGN: Fraudulent NaRD
GameFAQs P4A board 'Random Button' mainer!
#39axlman12934Posted 2/10/2013 12:58:05 PM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Even after all my training Yu 2.0 (35%) can't compete with the elite :(
Goes to a one story building to end it all <.<
Gahhhh it just sucks after all that training and I can't touch people <.<
Forgive me master!!!!!! (Goes and gets killed by the rogue subway sandwhich that killed Zeph Zeph in my last GameFaqs graphic novel).

I CAN'T believe what I'm reading.... I'm OBVIOUSLY dreamif or experiencing some HORRID hallucination. Janne would NEVER say anything like that. Especially since he's supposed to be carrying on my will.
---
The OFFICIAL Yu Narukami/Roxas of ALL the Persona & Kingdom Hearts boards. P4A main:Yu BBCSE main:Ragna
#40FReSH_2DEATHPosted 2/10/2013 1:35:12 PM
OnlyAHero posted...
Do we have to each target specific members of the Samurai 7? If so, I call FNF, since he's the only one I can hold my own against when playing seriously.

Also, you think this sucks NOW, Janne? Wait until BBCP releases and we get utterly raped.

Loool, we have some epic matches, especially when it's the deciding game. And Samurai 7? Loool sounds interesting.
---
P4A: Kanj, BB: Tager, PSN: thecoolFNF