OUch!

#1donkatsuPosted 2/10/2013 12:30:54 AM
I know I'm still a noob in this game, but getting IKed like 10 times in a row hurts :(
---
PSN - s2ted
#2ninjaelephant31Posted 2/10/2013 12:34:35 AM
Oh sorry :( I really pulled alot of stupid stuff huh? I felt pretty bad when I left the room there because of all that i did to you :(
---
Currently playing, League of Legends, Persona 4 Arena Pokemon Emerald and HeartGold
#3donkatsu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:59:58 AM
If I were you, I would be having a blast lol. I definitely learned something though. Paralysis then using unblockable IK. Can you do anything about it? Though I've seen the Shabrys blast to grab IK before. And I was asking for it when I spammed random super...

Man I tried using Chie for the first time and I had no idea how to use her even though I spent about a week practicing her combo and oki. The only thing I could do was auto combo. And speaking of which I kept losing to people using just auto combo and spamming DP with my Laby. Boy I really suck.
---
PSN - s2ted
#4JanneDaArc135Posted 2/10/2013 1:03:46 AM
donkatsu posted...
If I were you, I would be having a blast lol. I definitely learned something though. Paralysis then using unblockable IK. Can you do anything about it? Though I've seen the Shabrys blast to grab IK before. And I was asking for it when I spammed random super...

Man I tried using Chie for the first time and I had no idea how to use her even though I spent about a week practicing her combo and oki. The only thing I could do was auto combo. And speaking of which I kept losing to people using just auto combo and spamming DP with my Laby. Boy I really suck.

Yeah don't feel bad. Everyone gets hit with the good old paralysis then kanji ik thing the first time. You can short hop to avoid it or depending on who you are playing you can dp through it.

Everyone has a rough time at first. Heck I have been playing for 7 months and I still get bodied by the gamefaqs elite. Just keep practicing and sooner or later things will start getting better :)
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#5Darkflare_EXPosted 2/10/2013 1:08:03 AM
JanneDaArc135 posted...

Yeah don't feel bad. Everyone gets hit with the good old paralysis then kanji ik thing the first time.

I don't.
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
#6donkatsu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:24:21 AM
actually it was akihiko's IK and from what I read, it is unblockable. I was paralyzed by one of his super before that.
---
PSN - s2ted
#7ninjaelephant31Posted 2/10/2013 1:27:57 AM
donkatsu posted...
actually it was akihiko's IK and from what I read, it is unblockable. I was paralyzed by one of his super before that.

This one I'm pretty sure you can mash evasive action and you will dodge the entire thing. I also lost to a labrys because apparently her dp beats akihiko IK.
---
Currently playing, League of Legends, Persona 4 Arena Pokemon Emerald and HeartGold
#8JanneDaArc135Posted 2/10/2013 1:33:03 AM
donkatsu posted...

Ninja is right. You have to dash evasive action like you were being paid for it. Well if you didn't know about Kanji's.....now you do. Many people like to dp people who don't know Kanji's ik and then use IK. Since you are in paralysis you can't jump but the first reaction people have to his IK is to jump. Hence they are confused for just enough time to get hit.
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24
#9Akatsuki-SenseiPosted 2/10/2013 9:05:10 AM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
donkatsu posted...

Ninja is right. You have to dash evasive action like you were being paid for it. Well if you didn't know about Kanji's.....now you do. Many people like to dp people who don't know Kanji's ik and then use IK. Since you are in paralysis you can't jump but the first reaction people have to his IK is to jump. Hence they are confused for just enough time to get hit.

First time I got hit by his IK I wasn't paralyzed, I saw him walk forward and started attacking. I was like: "Why isn't this guy taking damage? (Brain lag) OH, GOD, STOP ATTACKING, WHIFF, RECOVER, RECOVER! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"
---
-"I'm in despair!" -PSN: Amaterasu04
"Do you think I'm cute...?" http://static.zerochan.net/Amaterasu.full.1006489.jpg
#10WilyHooliganismPosted 2/10/2013 9:56:03 AM
Just short hop.