When will my dream of a ps3 One piece fighting game come true ?

#1neo1markPosted 12/30/2011 11:55:23 AM
Really just look at Naruto uns games , they are really awesome , and what's better is that cc2 are fixing the bugs with past games , to improve their games to create a wonderful 3d Naruto fighting game for ps3 , and online for generations will be awesome .

Now why isn't there a single one piece 3d fighting game for ps3 , like Unlimited Cruise 2 , but with updated characters and story and new gameplay elements . It would be better 100x than this game , not to mention the fighting people online using one piece characters , awesomeness .

Same can be said about Bleach , I want a 3d fighting game.

Do you agree with me ?

Can we create a petition for fighting games for One piece & Bleach ?

Really Bleach battered Blades 3 would be >>>> Bleach Soul Ignition

One Piece Unlimited Cruise 3 would be >>>>>> One Piece Kaizoku Musou
#2xenosaga123Posted 12/30/2011 12:52:14 PM(edited)
fighting games are so boring and get redundant faster than open areas fighting multiple enemies, mini-bosses and bosses.

Also fighting games haven't support co-op since Fatal Fury 1. (Although I think DOA2's 2 player tag team vs CPU kind of counts as co-op.)

Also fighting games have very restrictive areas. Even with open enviornments like DBZ Tenkaichi, 1 on 1 is just so freaking boring.

And team elimination/tag team is still something that's been overdone over the years more so than beat em up brawlers.

Also fighting games are not good stress relievers, it in fact makes people more frustrated upset, and bitter.

Fighting games also have some of the worst communities ever, with tier arguments, combo flaunting, and a lot of hate.

Fighting doesn't get more pointless than fighting games
, which also have some of the most tacked on story modes.

Bleach Soul Ignition was made by amateurs. If you want to try a really decent brawler with a great story, content, and features, try Dynasty Warriors 7.

Naruto Generations will suck and they really are being lazy rushing it's release without making the support only characters fully playable too. And instead of adding more unique ninjas, they just recycle PTS characters that are inferior to their TS/Shippuden versions. Who the **** would choose PTS Rock Lee over TS Rock Lee?

What a waste of a roster with so many repeats and support-only characters.

Regardless, I couldn't even stand playing Ninja Storm 2 after the same week I bought it! I still play FOTNS Ken's Rage and Dynasty Warriors 7 to this day and they are still fun.

UNS2 had a nice online custom card ID system, but other than that, the fights get boring quick and the fights are way too short on top of that. But there isn't much of a fighting system there to begin with.
#3jadefwPosted 12/30/2011 3:59:56 PM
I want a one piece fighting game too. But I think I want this even more. By "this" i mean a musuo.

I love fighting games but after I have pretty much always ended up selling them. It may be a year or so after but I do sell it. (Granted I would probably keep a one piece fighting game because of my love of the series)
---
Professional Horse Assassin
Black FC:5286 0722 5349
#4xenosaga123Posted 12/30/2011 5:56:57 PM
Koei excels at 1-2 player co-op action brawlers. CC2 would make more sense for fighting games, though they aren't as deep as Capcom or ASW fighting games, they have more 3-D mobility.
#5Mutsu_KenichiPosted 12/31/2011 7:59:58 AM
Actually, fighting game will never got old. In this kind of game, you only grinding, max everything and the game become very boring. In fighting game, it all depends on your skill. You can't take someone lightly just because you defeated him before.
---
Waiting for Gundam Extreme VS, Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, ZOE HD remake and Dai 2 Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
#6coonslovaPosted 12/31/2011 10:59:29 AM
xenosaga123 posted...
fighting games are so boring and get redundant faster than open areas fighting multiple enemies, mini-bosses and bosses.

Also fighting games haven't support co-op since Fatal Fury 1. (Although I think DOA2's 2 player tag team vs CPU kind of counts as co-op.)

Also fighting games have very restrictive areas. Even with open enviornments like DBZ Tenkaichi, 1 on 1 is just so freaking boring.

And team elimination/tag team is still something that's been overdone over the years more so than beat em up brawlers.

Also fighting games are not good stress relievers, it in fact makes people more frustrated upset, and bitter.

Fighting games also have some of the worst communities ever, with tier arguments, combo flaunting, and a lot of hate.

Fighting doesn't get more pointless than fighting games, which also have some of the most tacked on story modes.

Bleach Soul Ignition was made by amateurs. If you want to try a really decent brawler with a great story, content, and features, try Dynasty Warriors 7.

Naruto Generations will suck and they really are being lazy rushing it's release without making the support only characters fully playable too. And instead of adding more unique ninjas, they just recycle PTS characters that are inferior to their TS/Shippuden versions. Who the **** would choose PTS Rock Lee over TS Rock Lee?

Regardless, I couldn't even stand playing Ninja Storm 2 after the same week I bought it! I still play FOTNS Ken's Rage and Dynasty Warriors 7 to this day and they are still fun.

UNS2 had a nice online custom card ID system, but other than that, the fights get boring quick and the fights are way too short on top of that. But there isn't much of a fighting system there to begin with.

i would pick some pts characters over there ts counter parts because storm 1 is better and alot of people also would and generations is actually a changed system so dont bash a game before it comes out. now this game is going to be awesome to take down enemies with zoro luffy etc but i think a fighting game of one piece like naruto would indeed be cool and not boring
#7EichiroNobunagaPosted 12/31/2011 11:19:30 AM

neo1mark posted...
Really just look at Naruto uns games , they are really awesome , and what's better is that cc2 are fixing the bugs with past games , to improve their games to create a wonderful 3d Naruto fighting game for ps3 , and online for generations will be awesome .

Now why isn't there a single one piece 3d fighting game for ps3 , like Unlimited Cruise 2 , but with updated characters and story and new gameplay elements . It would be better 100x than this game , not to mention the fighting people online using one piece characters , awesomeness .

Same can be said about Bleach , I want a 3d fighting game.

Do you agree with me ?

Can we create a petition for fighting games for One piece & Bleach ?

Really Bleach battered Blades 3 would be >>>> Bleach Soul Ignition

One Piece Unlimited Cruise 3 would be >>>>>> One Piece Kaizoku Musou

Alright, before I even read the comments following, let's take a look at this.

A. UNS games suck. I don't know why people love them, and they're alright for casual play (I'm not saying I'm "hardcore," though), the game mechanics are so basic that it's no fun whatsoever. It's great for fanservice, but not much else. You know what other series has great fanservice? Musou games.

B. Unlimited Cruise being 100x better than this game? Are you on crack? I loved Unlimited Adventure and didn't get the Cruises, but they were pretty much this but dumbed down, and the versus mode was broken because it wasn't a fighting game. For instance, a lvl3 character had minimal chance against a lvl5, Strawhats aside. It makes sense that Bon Kure can't beat Whitebeard, but you don't do something like that in a fighter.

C. Bleach has plenty of fighting games. I wouldn't petition for one when they're already being made.

D. Bleach Shattered Blade 3 would be great, but I don't think Soul Ignition looked that bad. It looked pretty good, actually. The only thing is the lack of characters. It wasn't made by Koei, though, so you can't judge this Musou game based on it.

E. No, I completely disagree with you.

#8PIatinumPosted 12/31/2011 3:52:36 PM
Better yet, a Yu Yu Hakusho fighting game for PS3/360.
#9GodzFollowerPosted 1/3/2012 7:31:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10GodzFollowerPosted 1/3/2012 7:38:17 AM
xenosaga123 posted...

Fighting doesn't get more pointless than fighting games, which also have some of the most tacked on story modes.

xeno you sound extremely baised against fighting games when in reality they are not that bad. A lot of anime fighters are done poorly, but fighting games are pretty awesome. Fighting games yes have tacked on stories most of the time, but thats because the games about the fighting.

Fighting isn't pointless, in fact it is the point of a fighting game dont cha think? I get you love musou games, as do I, but I love fighitng games too so don't write them off so easily. All games have have bad members of the community, all have some good too(otherwise how would the games thrive?), CC2's Naruto games are only one example.

The best anime fighting game made was probably DBZ Budokai 3, had a great amount of depth, big list of characters, not everyone was diverse but most were diverse enough, was balanced relatively well for it to not be intentional or a priority(depening on your use of capsules or not).

my point though, fighting games can be done well, and damn good if in the right hands. You can't argue the repition of a fighting game considering Musou games have almost literally been the same for what? 12 years now?
---
Gfaqs is the home of the echo posters