new pictures show some bosses! Jinbe confirmed!!!!!

#1xenosaga123Posted 2/19/2012 9:47:32 AM
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/02/one-piece-pirate-warriors-boss-scan/

And Jinbe
http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp191/koeiwarriors/BlackKite/sitenews/vlanime069034.jpg
#2TwistOfFateUKPosted 2/19/2012 11:13:22 AM
One Piece: Pirate Warriors will have online and offline co-op play, trophies, DualShock3 rumbling, and chat. Additionally, the game is slated to have many downloadable costumes for your favorite characters!
------------------------------

I knew they'd milk costumes, they had to, not that I wont get them, I just hope they do proper themes.

Original 'Meeting' Set
Unlimited Cruise Set
Strong World
New World
And if they miss Arcs, sets for them.
#3xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2012 11:36:10 AM
and chat??????? As in, RE Outbreak/ MGO lobbies? Or wait, maybe they just mean headset.

I wonder if the online co-op will be as great as DW7. Maybe Another Story mode will be very open and tons of things to do without restrictions.

It was a good thing DW7 has conquest mode because that provided something like Free Mode, but better.
#4EichiroNobunagaPosted 2/19/2012 4:41:06 PM

I never actually tried out DW7's online coop. Is it anything like DWG3's online, or is it like playing locally with someone without the split screen?

Anyway, good find. Jinbe isn't much of a surpirse considering his importance since his introduction. Heck, he had been foreshadowed at being extremely important since he was one of the first Shichibukai mentioned. Those bosses seem to be pretty good choices for major bosses.

They seem to be Luffy-only bosses. There's no Kaku or Jabra, but Blueno's there. Also, lack or Kuro and Enel. :( 

#5xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2012 7:06:29 PM
there's TONS upon TONS of more stages/missions to do in DW7 than DWG3 online. There's a whole map of stages in Conquest Mode, divided into Hexes. some are short, others are longer, and you can play them on various difficulty settings.
#6CI254Posted 2/19/2012 7:27:26 PM
EichiroNobunaga posted...
I never actually tried out DW7's online coop. Is it anything like DWG3's online, or is it like playing locally with someone without the split screen? Anyway, good find. Jinbe isn't much of a surpirse considering his importance since his introduction. Heck, he had been foreshadowed at being extremely important since he was one of the first Shichibukai mentioned. Those bosses seem to be pretty good choices for major bosses.They seem to be Luffy-only bosses. There's no Kaku or Jabra, but Blueno's there. Also, lack or Kuro and Enel. :(

Kaku and Jabra are both there...they're actually both shown in the Enies Lobby trailer fighting Zoro and Sanji.
---
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -[LUE] Ci- Gaisuto
#7EichiroNobunagaPosted 2/19/2012 8:59:28 PM

Above: I meant in this scan. I don't want to sound condescending, but I've seen to trailer and I know they're there.

Above-above: Thanks. I wasn't sure if it was just Conquest mode made mulitplayer or if they gave you more specific challenges.