Coins

#71Loss4WordsPosted 3/6/2012 10:54:50 PM
We are completely opposites on Jimbei and Brook lol. I can't stand Jimbei and find him to be far to slow as well as useless. but I love Brook. Excellent speed, fantastic chain distance, great Musuo.

Guess that's what makes the One Piece world go round though
---
So says Mr. Stewart
#72Hiei_the_SternPosted 3/7/2012 12:54:46 AM
Btw did you collect the majority of your coins on whitebeard stagevwith the same character always?

Cause coin farming for me has been slow. Some times i can go 3 matches with no new coins.
---
Future Lalafell Lancer~
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
#73hieikumaraPosted 3/7/2012 3:28:55 AM
i still haven't been able to obtain chopper, brook or Robin.

its pissing me off coz i use everyone on choppers level in all variation of chopper level but still haven't got it.
---
"The strong one doesn't win, the one who wins is strong."
#74methynyaPosted 3/7/2012 5:09:02 AM
@Loss4words
Online only coins aren't used in skills set (well, in fact can, but are not obligatory)
Online only coins are simply the same coins than the normal ones, except that their border are blue (instead of bronze, silver, gold) and that you can level them up to change either the number of stars, the character/object/flag on the coin, the attribute and the side-effect
Basically, online coins are customisable coins (though, there is a huge part of random in it...), and it also helps for having 2 of the "same" coin (for example one normal Buggy for the "liar" set and a custom Buggy for the "item" set)
---
<Tsurupettan Suika>
#75dicedicePosted 3/7/2012 5:30:27 AM
methynya posted...
@Loss4words
Online only coins aren't used in skills set (well, in fact can, but are not obligatory)
Online only coins are simply the same coins than the normal ones, except that their border are blue (instead of bronze, silver, gold) and that you can level them up to change either the number of stars, the character/object/flag on the coin, the attribute and the side-effect
Basically, online coins are customisable coins (though, there is a huge part of random in it...), and it also helps for having 2 of the "same" coin (for example one normal Buggy for the "liar" set and a custom Buggy for the "item" set)

@methynya
So just 1 question, does online coins required for the 'Get all skills' trophy?
#76methynyaPosted 3/7/2012 5:41:17 AM
dicedice posted...
@methynya
So just 1 question, does online coins required for the 'Get all skills' trophy?

I haven't tested it but it shouln't be mandatory.
So you should get the trophy without going online (though, farming all the necessary coins may require time/luck)
---
<Tsurupettan Suika>
#77Hiei_the_SternPosted 3/7/2012 7:42:10 AM(edited)
Still short of 20 coins T_T

*Stares at unopened Mass Effect 3 CE*

T_T
---
Future Lalafell Lancer~
#78Loss4WordsPosted 3/7/2012 9:28:06 AM
@ Hiei The Stern

Once you have about 20-30 coins left to go it's brutal trying to get the rest /: Doing Marinford at this point will usually only net you government coins, so feel free to do any other stages in attempts to hunt the rest. I went back and got S ranks on every stage and that padded out about 15 of the coins I was missing, but it took a minute

I have done 17 matches today with no new coins.

As for wether or not I got all my coins for Marineford I should have been a little more specific. Once you have a majority of the coins look at your coins and see who or what you are missing ( Like Chopper or Boa Hancock, Akainu etc )

To get those coins, play or defeat those characters. Same for any equipment coins of those character. Now here's where it starts to suck :(

I have find no easy way or specific stage/character to use when attempting to get the last coins on the bottom three rows. It's mostly just symbols so I have no clue what one would do to get some of them or what the ones I'm missing would be.
---
So says Mr. Stewart
#79Hiei_the_SternPosted 3/7/2012 9:34:36 AM
Hmm =3

THanks for the tips :D

In that case, I shall go hunt in other areas, btw, if you can check right now easily, what coins are these? I'll tackle these first. THe one in ? are the one missing.

Garp, Sengoku, Sogeking, ???, Denden Mushi.
???, ???, ???, Panda face, Mark of Friendship(the X mark on the arm)
---
Future Lalafell Lancer~
#80zanozanozanoPosted 3/7/2012 9:53:05 AM
the bottom missing three are new luffy, sanji, and zoro.