Chapter 11 and all coins?

#1poo111111111111Posted 4/15/2012 11:55:56 PM
Just wondering if it's possible to get every coin in the game from Chapter 11? Maybe it's just me being unlucky but I'm missing five coins: Marco, Roger, Shanks,Mark of Friendship and Sabo and have been grinding CP9 on normal and hard for the past 10 hours and nothing new. Just wondering if I had to play on certain levels for these or just really unlucky lol
#2duorongPosted 4/16/2012 12:22:46 AM(edited)
Yes its possible, but boring. Marco, Roger, Shank's and Sabo are the rarest of all the coin's. Most people switch between Zoro Mission 7 and Main Log 11. Or play online doing Zoro Mission 6 or 7. Playing online you only need 550 Points to get all 5 coin's. Instead of 750 points in Single Player.
---
I swear, my name will reach the heavens, I will be the best - Roronoa Zoro
The god of death shall rise again but for now. I need some sleep... ~Duo Maxwell
#3calvinckckPosted 4/16/2012 1:58:31 AM
im missing marco coin and new brook mark. played zoro mission 7 for many hrs but still didnt get it :(
#4PFireflyPosted 4/16/2012 2:56:52 AM
duorong posted...
Marco, Roger, Shank's and Sabo are the rarest of all the coin's.

Rarest? Not in my game. I easily got 3-5 of each of those before I got the mark of friendship, robin's new mark, and chopper's new mark (which were my last three in that order).

To the tc, you are indeed able to get every coin from mission 11, since I got every coin besides my final three, multiple times from there.
---
Alice returns in 2011, I'll be ready... http://www.ea.com/alice
Inception ending spoiler: http://twitpic.com/26k9ub
#5GX6000Posted 4/16/2012 7:05:05 AM
I wanted to ask, do I have to play main log 11 or Zoro's episode 7 to get all the coins or can I just play any stage and the coins will appear?
---
Infinity Cylinder
#6poo111111111111(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2012 8:14:30 AM
Any stage really. Just get over 750 points. Easiest to get over 1000 on level 11 and Zoro's 11th level is easy to get over 750 while also getting to level up your char.

You can also easily get points on Marineford (I like Hancock's version because it puts the admirals and Mihawk at the start of the level. Nothing worse than those bumholes coming halfway through and ruining your beat)

Dunno if it's just me but I read this elsewhere too and it seemed to work. For people struggling for hours on one coin, try switching the console off and then leave for a few minutes. Yesterday Robin and Chopper's NW Marks popped up almost immediately for me. This morning both Marco and Friendship Mark popped up in the 2nd level I played. Last was Roger's. Tried for a few hours, went out and switched the console off, came back and sure enough. 2nd or 3rd level I played it popped. Maybe just lucky.

Now to level up everyone for the 100,000 trophy. Luffy is 50, Robin is 49. Hmmmm. Dunno who to go next. Maybe Hammock, Nami or Chopper. Sure gonna miss Robin's ability to block things with her r1 tho.
#7GX6000Posted 4/16/2012 9:53:43 AM
Thanks for the reply. Does difficulty matter cause if it doesn't, I will just set it to easy to finish the stages quicker. I noticed that once you get a coin, it will start appearing again more often so if one gets a new coin in bronze, they can get it again in gold with no problem.
---
Infinity Cylinder
#8poo111111111111(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2012 10:27:29 AM
I just kept it on normal the whole time and got them all. Took about 60 hours in total.

Personally I found character specific coins to drop when playing as them tho. Franky I unlocked his bottle and NW mark, Brook his fiddle and NW Mark. Or play as them some. I played as Robin and Chopper a few times and then unlocked their NW marks on chapter 11 immediately after.
#9GX6000Posted 4/17/2012 8:14:39 AM
I also got the whitebeard mark by playing as him. Thank you for the help!! ^_^
---
Infinity Cylinder
#10calvinckckPosted 4/20/2012 11:33:39 PM
Dunno if it's just me but I read this elsewhere too and it seemed to work. For people struggling for hours on one coin, try switching the console off and then leave for a few minutes. Yesterday Robin and Chopper's NW Marks popped up almost immediately for me. This morning both Marco and Friendship Mark popped up in the 2nd level I played. Last was Roger's. Tried for a few hours, went out and switched the console off, came back and sure enough. 2nd or 3rd level I played it popped. Maybe just lucky.

where did u read this
u said switchin the console off, do u switch it off while still playing the game or do u quit the game first then switch it off