coins plzz help

#1calvinckckPosted 5/5/2012 6:40:21 PM
im currently missing new brook coin and marco mark.
if i play online with a friend and if i got "his" marco mark does it means that i have both the marco coin with the online version AND the original version of marco coin??
or just the online version

i know all of the coins are ramdom but will there be higher chance of getting new brook coin if i play with brook on his own mission in another log???? does play it on hard increase the chane of getting it???

and for marco coin i heard sm1 saying that u can get it by playin with whitebeard on his own mission and play marinefold in the mainlog. is that true??? if not tell me the best place to get it plz

ive been spammming for these 2 coins for many hrs
so plz answer if u know
#2niko_srbijaPosted 5/6/2012 2:22:43 AM

You know, that jut might be true. Few days ago I was missing Marcos coin too, I played with Whitebeard and got it. I'm not sure if it was on Zoros log or his log. Then I was missing Sanji's new mark, I played with Sanji and I got it. BUT Seeing as it was Luffy's bday yesterday I thought "Hey if I play with Luffy I might get new coins". And so I played twice with Luffy and got new Zoro's mark and new Franky's mark. So, you decide. :)

#3Kami_Sama_EneruPosted 5/6/2012 11:00:58 AM
One a related note, I noticed that fighting a character at a certain stage will most likely get you that character's coin, as well as that stage. Eg: Main log ch. 11 always gets me the world gov, luchi, kaku, and jyabura coins 100% of the time. Marineford gets me the marine coins, as well as its bosses.

However, I am having trouble getting the Galley-la coin. Anybody have any advice on which stage to play for it?
---
"How do you turn a phrase?" ~<hR1$~ C(=
PK Diamond FC: 0731 1634 2041, MMSF2 FC: 051694363380
#4gamefan83Posted 5/6/2012 8:59:53 PM
Can anyone verify if playing as that character will get you their coins? I need New Zoro and New Zoro Mark coins. Those are the only two coins, aside from the online ones, to complete the list.
I have played as Zoro many times now on episode 7. I have the skill coins that are suppose to help you get silver/gold coins and I make sure to get the beat count to above 750 and I have it on hard mode, but I can't get those 2 coins to appear. I know the coins you get are random, but I should have gotten the coins by now.
If anyone else had trouble getting those coins and found a way to get them, please help and ty in advance,
---
YOU make my blood boil!!
#5calvinckck(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 1:15:40 AM
I got the galley-la coin in zoro episode last mission. Galley-la coin is also 1 of the hardest to get. Just keeping tryin zoro episode 7 n ull get it. :D

new zoro mark is also hard to get but once u get 1 of the new mark coins others will start to appear (EXCEPT OF NEW BROOK MARK. screeeeewwwww this) so yea keep trying

n where did u guys get marco mark ive tried using whitebeard on his own mission and on zoro last mission but still wont appear

n where did u get new brook mark??? Zoro last episode or brook’s own mission?????
#6Kami_Sama_EneruPosted 5/7/2012 9:07:11 AM
I got New World Brook in ML ch.11. To speed up the level I skip the cutscene where Lucchi uses Rokuougan. Even without it ull still get over 750 beat. Also, during the last Lucchi phase i spam specials when he gets up so i only have to do the QTE once on normal.
---
#7gamefan83Posted 5/7/2012 5:29:09 PM
I got both brook and marco coins while playing on both zoro's stage and on episode 10, I got the coins while leveling the characters up. I know I got Marcos from playing as whitebeard, but I used whitebeard on zoros level, brooks I actually got while playing as franky, which was weird and also on zoros stage.
My guess is like I was told, just keep going until they appear, but this is a question, everyone keeps saying episode 11, but thats the cp9 boss stage, how do you get a 750 beat count on episode 11, isn't it 10 i should be doing the beat count?
---
YOU make my blood boil!!
#8Kami_Sama_EneruPosted 5/7/2012 6:38:32 PM
gamefan83 posted...
I got both brook and marco coins while playing on both zoro's stage and on episode 10, I got the coins while leveling the characters up. I know I got Marcos from playing as whitebeard, but I used whitebeard on zoros level, brooks I actually got while playing as franky, which was weird and also on zoros stage.
My guess is like I was told, just keep going until they appear, but this is a question, everyone keeps saying episode 11, but thats the cp9 boss stage, how do you get a 750 beat count on episode 11, isn't it 10 i should be doing the beat count?

The boss QTE's count towards Beat. Each mashing QTE gets u about "200!"
---
#9gamefan83Posted 5/7/2012 8:10:55 PM
I didn't notice that the hits counts towards the beat count. Thanks, ill give it a try.
---
YOU make my blood boil!!
#10calvinckck(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 8:13:14 PM
gamefan83 posted...

u got both coin on zoro's stage
zoro last stage???