Why is this game getting such poop reviews on critic reviews?

#1moniewitchPosted 10/3/2012 9:37:23 AM
Well why? Is this game really that bad? Thanks

Jesus is our best friend
#2pokemon_45_79_1Posted 10/3/2012 9:58:07 AM(edited)
Because the wrong peeps are reviewing it sites get the most crappy peeps to review games when they don't even play everything that there is available.

Also who cares about reviews its like RE 6 who cares.

The game is fun and games are suppose to be fun. I love it screw critics from major gaming websites.
---
Ryoma / Sora/ Naruto/ Ginta/ Lan/ luffy
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#34sakuraHa0Posted 10/3/2012 10:01:03 AM
1. Because the anime is not popular in US
2. Because critics reviewed the game incorrectly. They thought every game is a fps game with convoluted story.
3. Most critics don't like mindless grinding games.
---
Game Unlockables:1990s: New scenarios, characters, weapons, costumes, etc.
Nowadays: Harder difficulty!
#4zferoliePosted 10/3/2012 10:06:56 AM
I don't think I have seen any reviews from an American site. Most I have seen are europe sites, and most of those are not in english.

I thought Review sites are suppose to review all games, not just the big named ones or the ones they pay you for.

I was looking forward what Gamespot, IGN, and Gametrailers was going to say.

Hell, why aren't the ANIME SITES reviewing this game?! They have reviewed other anime games...
---
Why did the dinosaurs die? Because you touch yourself at night
PSN: zferolie
#5yokokoromaPosted 10/3/2012 10:10:18 AM
They don't understand the source material from which the game is derived, and are purely basing their review on the fact that the games foundation, is that of Dynasty Warriors
#6GenocideHeartPosted 10/3/2012 10:28:15 AM
yokokoroma posted...
They don't understand the source material from which the game is derived, and are purely basing their review on the fact that the games foundation, is that of Dynasty Warriors

They also claim that it's just another Dynasty Warriors game where you mash Square to win. Never mind the platforming sections and the Nami carrying section...

Also, mash Square to win? Go ahead, try this against a Logia. See how fast it gets you killed due to Logia intangibility.

Reviewers are morons. They just copypaste the same review all the time without trying the game because they assume Koei can't innovate.

The sad part is those same sites also worship Activision for... not innovating. Every new Call of Grenade is the same. Only difference is there's no RAMIREZ DO EVERYTHING anymore.
---
** PSN ID: GenocideHeart **
Does Hydlide really count as a game? I thought it was supposed to be some kind of torture session. --Tocawe
#7divineshotPosted 10/3/2012 10:29:20 AM
Its a musou game.

Simple as that . The Dynasty Warriors games have never gotten stellar reviews from most media sites since DW3. Look at the DW Gundam games and fist of the north star ones. They just don't get it.

Heck even the sengoku basara ones made by Capcom, which I think should appeal more to the west didn't do so well in sales and in reviews.
---
Gamertag: PhantomCheez
#8XxAndroidxXPosted 10/3/2012 10:38:13 AM
they are use to playing games that are popular and similar in sense and will not take on board games that takes a different path so i can see why they will not accept this game
#9UnbralPosted 10/3/2012 11:17:02 AM
Because if it is japanese, it should be either a flashy RPG or a Naruto fighting game. Since it is not, it can't be enjoyed.
---
Favorite anime/manga: One Piece
Favorite game: Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
#10RomangeloPosted 10/3/2012 11:17:15 AM
simple...

they let One Piece fan review OPPW, instead of a KOEI warrior fan.

they let Resident Evil fan review RE6, instead of an Action fan.
---
X > V > T > VI > XIII-2 > XII > TLR > XIII > X-2 > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II