New Sanji Mark

#1JanusesesPosted 11/27/2012 4:32:43 AM
So after clocking over 70 hours on this game (30 of those playing as Sanji) and still no New Sanji Mark I'm starting to wonder whether it's even possible for me to get this mark. I have Sanji's DLC and I've played it countless times. The reason I play his scenario is because there's a chest in his scenario and the coin you get from the chest is usually related to him (or anyone you're playing as at the time) and I almost always get Sanji Mark, Sanji and Sanji (New World) marks but I just can't get New Sanji Mark.

For those of you who've gotten it, which stage did you get it and how long did it take for you to get it? I'm just missing two coins right now for the plat (and according to people on the forum it seems the recent patch has fixed the coin combination glitch, is this true?) and this is the one game I want to get platinum for.

I know that coin drops are completely random but I'm just looking for some way to increase my chances, if only by 0.1%.

Thanks in advance.
#2good_tobiPosted 11/27/2012 6:58:00 AM
Januseses posted...
The reason I play his scenario is because there's a chest in his scenario and the coin you get from the chest is usually related to him (or anyone you're playing as at the time) and I almost always get Sanji Mark, Sanji and Sanji (New World) marks

in which chapter?
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#3Januseses(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 7:40:01 AM
good_tobi posted...
Januseses posted...
The reason I play his scenario is because there's a chest in his scenario and the coin you get from the chest is usually related to him (or anyone you're playing as at the time) and I almost always get Sanji Mark, Sanji and Sanji (New World) marks

in which chapter?

In his DLC chapter "Pin-Up Rescue".