Your reaction: Persona 5 takes place in Feudal Japan

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Your reaction: Persona 5 takes place in Feudal Japan
4 years ago#1
As a MAJOR prequel, the next game takes place in feudal Japan, where you're some sort of Persona-using samurai, shadows gradually starting to conquer the world, etc etc. How would you react?
Official We're Doomed guy of the NUNSG board
http://i40.tinypic.com/2vxnibk.png
4 years ago#2
Initial reaction: "WTF!?"
Weeks later: "I see how this can work. I look forward to it."
"THE PROTAGONIST IN ME!"
http://i.imgur.com/43pTr.jpg
4 years ago#3
Initially, I would retch. It would, in fact, be the total abandonment of everything we knew about Persona, and I do not doubt they would find someone to keep the super-hip-teenagers thing in tact. Seeing it would be unbelievable. I'd still buy it though.
Soji Seta forever. Also Minako.
4 years ago#4
And that won't make sense at all as Persona's setting is modern.
Why do people have no originality!!!
SMT Fan COMING THROUGH!!
4 years ago#5
It'd be cool, I guess, but that kind of setting isn't really made for Persona.
PSN: letmetrythisname
4 years ago#6
I would rather see Devil Summoner tackle that rather than Persona (Raidou the 14th is in the 1920's and Raidou the first is from...I forget, but it's a really long time ago)

I think it'd be awesome to see the adventures of another Raidou.

However, I wouldn't be opposed to Persona doing this. I'd think it's a weird choice, but I do think it could work.

Pokemon is managing to do it, why can't Persona? :P
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
4 years ago#7
Hemerukio posted...
As a MAJOR prequel, the next game takes place in feudal Japan, where you're some sort of Persona-using samurai, shadows gradually starting to conquer the world, etc etc. How would you react?

I didnt liked the Shadows start to conquer the world part. Anyway, i would rather modern style but the feudal setting wouldnt turn me off as long as it doesnt try to be an onimusha or smthing of the sort.
Blind Guardian (along with ac/dc) is the best band for shows i ever saw.
4 years ago#8
Strain42 posted...
I would rather see Devil Summoner tackle that rather than Persona (Raidou the 14th is in the 1920's and Raidou the first is from...I forget, but it's a really long time ago)

I think it'd be awesome to see the adventures of another Raidou.

However, I wouldn't be opposed to Persona doing this. I'd think it's a weird choice, but I do think it could work.

Pokemon is managing to do it, why can't Persona? :P

I can see what your pinpointing at. If they try to make a Persona in a feudal Japan, Most certainly Raidou will cameo in it (for preferences and stuff) or do a minor crossover?
Why do people have no originality!!!
SMT Fan COMING THROUGH!!
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Your reaction: Persona 5 takes place in Feudal Japan

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived