I hope they don't reveal too much for this.

#1j-fielding95Posted 3/25/2014 4:39:40 AM
P4 vanilla and P3 were so good because I had no idea what to expect, so I hope they don't reveal much of the plot or the full cast of characters. One problem with it not being a simultaneous release is we'll get more trailers than the Japan side of things.

A solution would be to not watch the trailers, but that's impossible.

And no region locking.
---
You are slave. Want emancipation?
Danganronpa. Hey, come on now! Monokuma.
#2HonzouPosted 3/25/2014 5:07:26 AM
The only thing I would really want to see is game mechanics and maybe one gameplay video of the characters.

Even though I'm pretty sure Fusion spells are never coming back... I'm kind of hoping they do.
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#3StevenKornerPosted 3/25/2014 5:54:12 AM
Why would they reveal a ton of plot points? Any storytelling media that wants to sell well keeps most things under wraps. That's half of what keeps people interested.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Personally, I'm going to watch some of the trailers and read some of the interviews, but ultimately I'm not going to be here once we get closer to release time. I'm more worried about everyone else spoiling the game for me by making amazing theories that don't turn out/whining about how the game is going to be.
---
Analyzing Persona 5 Concepts from ATLUSxP5 (thread archive):
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/r5j2n33wask2b/Analyzing_ATLUSxP5_-_archive
#4CrisisOfFatePosted 3/25/2014 6:02:45 AM
Just avoid spoilers and you should be fine.
---
Proud supporter of NO Persona in SMTxFE
PSN: CrisisOfFate
#5itis41269Posted 3/25/2014 6:50:19 AM
Yeah i hear ya j. You might have to avoid this board, if you really dont want to have to much revealed to you.
---
Nintendo puts the F between the Wii and the U......
PSN:whatitis4u/friend code:0834-1025-1958/GT:XwhatitisX
#6westontickleePosted 3/25/2014 7:23:30 AM
Lol
---
Queen Jiggs, Princess Flabebe and Lord Nyaoni and Lady Meowstic are gonna destroy!
JiggsNation Territories: Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII, P4G and P5 Boards
#7Shadow_Master_JPosted 3/25/2014 8:20:47 AM
TC... Have you ever thought that if the developers spoil the plot, the number of sold games decreases? They always want to keep it shut tight, to the point some developers go mad when someone leaks things they shouldn't.

You have much higher chances to be spoiled by reading comments on Youtube, posts on boards and such.
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!
#8Cheesepower5Posted 3/25/2014 8:32:03 AM
Shadow_Master_J posted...
TC... Have you ever thought that if the developers spoil the plot, the number of sold games decreases? They always want to keep it shut tight, to the point some developers go mad when someone leaks things they shouldn't.

You have much higher chances to be spoiled by reading comments on Youtube, posts on boards and such.

inb4 MGS4
---
And I am not frightened of dying. Any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it you've got to go sometime.
#9j-fielding95(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 9:45:04 AM(edited)

Poster, have you ever watched a trailer for a game? And I'm not talking about the entire overarching plot, I'm talking about various different plot points. Trailers give away tons of information to the point that you know half of the story by the time you walk into things.
---
You are slave. Want emancipation?
Danganronpa. Hey, come on now! Monokuma.
#10Shadow_Master_JPosted 3/25/2014 11:21:44 AM
j-fielding95 posted...

Poster, have you ever watched a trailer for a game? And I'm not talking about the entire overarching plot, I'm talking about various different plot points. Trailers give away tons of information to the point that you know half of the story by the time you walk into things.

Yes, I've watched trailers, and they never show that much. Of course, there are trailers I've never seen (why would I watch a trailer for a game I don't know or won't care about?), but at least the ones I've seen never did so much.
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!