"Senpaaaiii! ^_^"

#1Emerald_MeliosPosted 3/28/2014 1:42:51 PM
How would you feel about underclassmen in your party? Or do you want to the underclassman?
#2CrisisOfFatePosted 3/28/2014 1:45:12 PM
Just hearing Senpai makes me cringe nowdays, underclassmen are fine as long as they aren't annoying like some of them in anime.
---
Proud supporter of NO Persona in SMTxFE
PSN: CrisisOfFate
#3westontickleePosted 3/28/2014 3:00:57 PM(edited)
I'm fine with them as long as they're not like a certain character who will remain nameless.

I want a varied group in regards to class. P3 was sorta varied but Ken was much younger. I can't remember if Fuuka was same grade as yukari and co or not. P4 everyone were basically 1st and 2nd years. I want characters frok all grades and maybe one or two not in school at all or at least not students at the school.

And I want the Mc to either be 1st or 2nd year.
---
Queen Jiggs, Princess Flabebe and Lord Nyaoni and Lady Meowstic are gonna destroy!
JiggsNation Territories: Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII, P4G and P5 Boards
#4yabPosted 3/28/2014 4:23:50 PM(edited)
yeah Fuuka was in the same year, just in a different classroom

I'd like to see something different than
MC
Male sidekick/comedy relief in same class
Female sidekick/comedy relief in same class

Atlus and others do this a lot.
#5Cheesepower5Posted 3/28/2014 4:53:13 PM
I want to play as the creepy guy who doesn't go to High School, but hangs around outside of one...
---
And I am not frightened of dying. Any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it you've got to go sometime.
#6StevenKornerPosted 3/28/2014 11:24:23 PM
It'd be cool for the MC to be a senior again. I'd like him to have party members older than him, as well as younger than him. It'd also be cool for the majority of the MC's senior peers to be main characters, but not Persona-users, who nevertheless get involved.
---
Analyzing Persona 5 Concepts from ATLUSxP5 (thread archive):
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/r5j2n33wask2b/Analyzing_ATLUSxP5_-_archive
#7Pitch_SkyPosted 3/31/2014 6:36:02 PM
I already have enough fun with being hot senpai like Tatsuya or Yu and kohai are all over me than making senpai notice me like Minato did to Mitsuru or Minako to Shinjiro, , so , please be ^_^
---
It wasn't really a gift, being a Seer.-Rhi'a Dragneel
#8PuruglyPosted 4/1/2014 2:39:52 PM
http://youtu.be/a20zAJPo6Oc