Hi There! A Dragon Quest X (WiiU) Intro From Your Friendly NeighborHood W_R! :o)

#1W_RPosted 5/12/2012 9:47:49 AM
Hi guys. W_R here. Everyone looking forward to this game? I just wanted to let you all know that I *will* be getting this game and I *will* be posting on these forums when I do. :0)

Hope everyone's having a great time getting ready for this game! :o)

I've been lurking recently, but the board has been kind of slow lately. Let's take some time to talk about some of the best strategies you think will apply to this game, based on the gameplay from the previous Dragon Quest games. Let's discuss both the multiplayer and the campaign mode if there is one. :O)

(Note: I hven't decided whether I will get the Wii or WiiU versions yet.)
#2cde233Posted 5/14/2012 7:18:36 AM
The best strategy for any DQ game is to simply have health left when your opponent(s) die.

But I'm leaning towards a magic character (most likely mage) since that's what I normally play in RPGs.
#3Oxo_64Posted 5/15/2012 9:08:43 AM
Psyche Up and Gigaslash/Gigagash pretty much got me all the way through Dragon Quest IX, so I'll probably be playing a Warrior for the most part.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1717 - 5353
#4W_R(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2012 6:14:17 PM
Do we know those skills will be in this game though?
#5spamamdorfPosted 6/2/2012 9:08:52 PM
Well the trailer looked like it had gigaslash (or was it omnislash, one of those higher slash techs anyway) and it would be weird if something like psyche up wasn't in it, that being said I'm still probably still going to go for a magic type most likely, because why not, unless all the DQIX classes are there, then I might try to go through the whole game as a dancer for the lulz