Who would be willing to pay monthly fees for online?

#21Emerald_MeliosPosted 8/16/2012 10:27:07 AM
I might be willing, as long as this isn't another failed WoW clone.
#22ADHDguitarPosted 8/18/2012 12:44:34 AM
Absolutely, but that doesn't mean I will. It depends on the cost and the way the game plays.
#23Rude HeroPosted 8/18/2012 4:31:50 AM
I've played plenty of MMO's and paying for this will be no problem for providing it plays as good as it looks.
---
I don't like killing people from geographical location A, but have no qualm killing people from geographical location B.
#24rrojas_1926Posted 8/18/2012 5:18:56 PM
no, DQ needs to go back to DQ VIII that game was awesome and only the main character didnt have voice and personality.
---
MH tri Name Vaz. FF 7=6=9>X>4>5>8>3>2>1>X-2>12>>>>>>>>>>>>13 Worst FF ever 13
#25plasmatic5Posted 8/22/2012 11:52:41 PM
Normally, I wouldn't. But this is Dragon Quest, one of my all-time favorite series. I would potentially be very willing to pay a monthly fee (so long as it wasn't outrageous)
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#26Barrylocke89Posted 8/28/2012 11:14:51 PM
I would seriously consider it actually. If the game managed to hold my interest for long enough and there was a decent community (and if the monthly fee wasn't too obscene) I'd probably take the plunge.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/barrylocke
#27ABadNuffDudePosted 8/30/2012 6:56:15 AM
I rarely if ever post in this board but I'm from Japan and the only reason I'm lurking here is to see if you guys will have a monthly fee like we do over here.

I like to buy alot of old or used games and I'd rather use the money I'd be constantly pumping into one game to do that instead. So I s'pose if there's no monthly fee for the English version then I'll import it (lol that's sorta like a rubber band since it started here) since obviously I can understand/type English (I actually can't speak it for crap though... accent and all that...) but I'm not gonna constantly pay money just to play one game.

I know that's a common thing with MMOs and it covers server costs or whatever but the idea just always felt stupid to me sorta like if say for the PS4 you have to pay each month for updates or something cause the updates cost money to make.
---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.
#28ReniichanPosted 8/31/2012 11:34:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]