Bring DQ X to U.S. Facebook page

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
Hey everybody, I created a Facebook page "Bring Dragon Quest X to the United States." Like it and spread the word!
4 years ago#2
While i'm pretty sure at least one of the 2 versions will be localized (Wii/Wii U), raising the hype certainly can't hurt.
No More Heroes
4 years ago#3
I'm not at all confident that this will ever be released in the U.S. unless the fans show they really want it. So COME ON PEOPLE! Like my page! I haven't even got one other person yet!
4 years ago#4
It's not even out in Japan yet...
3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1717 - 5353
4 years ago#5
Oxo_64 posted...

Most games that actually get released in the west at least get confirmed for a western release before their japanese launch.

I 'm confident this game will come anyway, but not having any info on a western release 2 months before the release of the Wii version in Japan IS concerning.

The time to support the localisation of a game you want is NOT multiple months after the japanese release. That's way too late.
No More Heroes
4 years ago#6
PedroMontana posted...
Oxo_64 posted...

Most games that actually get released in the west at least get confirmed for a western release before their japanese launch.

I 'm confident this game will come anyway, but not having any info on a western release 2 months before the release of the Wii version in Japan IS concerning.

The time to support the localisation of a game you want is NOT multiple months after the japanese release. That's way too late.

There's no news on DQM:TW either and it's been out for almost 2 months. Nintendo/SE are getting really lazy about their localizations.
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
4 years ago#7
The game will be localized. Quit getting your panties all in a bunch.
Check out my collection and leave a comment!
http://backloggery.com/davidvinc
4 years ago#8
Are you kidding me? How long has it been since any DQ game, let alone a main entry, went unreleased out here? Come on.
(^=' w '=^) meow
(message deleted)
4 years ago#10
I hate Operation Rainfall for convincing others to start stupid, useless petitions over everything.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived