Bring DQ X to U.S. Facebook page

#1Daryl_BlonderPosted 7/7/2012 8:48:36 PM
Hey everybody, I created a Facebook page "Bring Dragon Quest X to the United States." Like it and spread the word!
#2PedroMontanaPosted 7/8/2012 6:24:24 AM
While i'm pretty sure at least one of the 2 versions will be localized (Wii/Wii U), raising the hype certainly can't hurt.
---
No More Heroes
#3Daryl_Blonder(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2012 9:42:56 PM
I'm not at all confident that this will ever be released in the U.S. unless the fans show they really want it. So COME ON PEOPLE! Like my page! I haven't even got one other person yet!
#4Oxo_64Posted 7/15/2012 5:24:12 AM
It's not even out in Japan yet...
---
3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1717 - 5353
#5PedroMontanaPosted 7/15/2012 8:57:37 AM
Oxo_64 posted...

Most games that actually get released in the west at least get confirmed for a western release before their japanese launch.

I 'm confident this game will come anyway, but not having any info on a western release 2 months before the release of the Wii version in Japan IS concerning.

The time to support the localisation of a game you want is NOT multiple months after the japanese release. That's way too late.
---
No More Heroes
#6kdiz4321Posted 7/15/2012 1:40:46 PM
PedroMontana posted...
Oxo_64 posted...

Most games that actually get released in the west at least get confirmed for a western release before their japanese launch.

I 'm confident this game will come anyway, but not having any info on a western release 2 months before the release of the Wii version in Japan IS concerning.

The time to support the localisation of a game you want is NOT multiple months after the japanese release. That's way too late.

There's no news on DQM:TW either and it's been out for almost 2 months. Nintendo/SE are getting really lazy about their localizations.
---
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
#7davidvincPosted 7/16/2012 8:21:50 PM
The game will be localized. Quit getting your panties all in a bunch.
---
Check out my collection and leave a comment!
http://backloggery.com/davidvinc
#8OblivonPosted 7/18/2012 6:22:15 PM
Are you kidding me? How long has it been since any DQ game, let alone a main entry, went unreleased out here? Come on.
---
(^=' w '=^) meow
#9ignasia7Posted 7/18/2012 10:45:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10theofficefan99Posted 7/19/2012 10:14:44 PM
I hate Operation Rainfall for convincing others to start stupid, useless petitions over everything.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin