MH3U petition! We need 100 signatures for Capcom to install online.

#21AkagehisaPosted 9/17/2012 5:28:55 PM
leak_man posted...
stevenbob posted...
_Rhi_Bran_ posted...
I don't think that any amount of signatures you get will change it, in japan they don't have online multi-player, so why should we get it here?

this you are really in denial its just a port of the Japanese version

Old Sven himself said that in the west, MH needs online play to be a success.

A few months ago (before everyone assumed localization plans were shelved), erryone thought that Capcom was taking the extra time to add online multiplayer. And well... They were half right.

If Capcom can take the time to add online play to a version of the game for a different system, why not the 3DS?

They said adding online on the console version WiiU its easier because they are just gonna use their existing Tri servers, they are gonna shut down those servers and use them for MH3U.

The way I see, for them console MH online = there you go westerns fans,,,, MH on portables = no way, we have or big big fan base in Japan, its not necesary at all.

You guys should just save for the WiiU version
#22PHAAZEing(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 5:51:01 PM
Broke the 100 mark, now we need 200 signatures for a little more notice.
---
3DS FC: 1118 - 0786 - 9913
Games: SSF4, Resident Evil Mercenaries/Revelations, Kid Icarus Uprising.
#23ZBug_Posted 9/17/2012 7:39:21 PM(edited)
calamityflare posted...
wait, wha? Proof? For 100 sigs guaranteeing online on 3ds I mean. Don't just make a claim like that with no proof. I'd be glad to sign if Capcom has recognized this and promised that a mere 100 sigs would guarantee online play, but this just sounds like pointless attention-mongering.

On the right side of the screen it shows how many sigs it needs left. when i checked it said 105 current signatures and 95 more are needed.

my point being, that he extended it. And will probably keep doing so until its noticed.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#24FattyPudgeMufinPosted 9/17/2012 10:52:25 PM
Signed
---
http://www.foodbeam.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/blueberry-muffin-large.png
http://www.last.fm/user/periivinchal
#25leak_manPosted 9/18/2012 9:34:35 AM
ZBug_ posted...
calamityflare posted...
wait, wha? Proof? For 100 sigs guaranteeing online on 3ds I mean. Don't just make a claim like that with no proof. I'd be glad to sign if Capcom has recognized this and promised that a mere 100 sigs would guarantee online play, but this just sounds like pointless attention-mongering.

On the right side of the screen it shows how many sigs it needs left. when i checked it said 105 current signatures and 95 more are needed.

my point being, that he extended it. And will probably keep doing so until its noticed.

Actually, it seems to have done so on its own. Saves me a bit of trouble.
---
A rhombus is the kind of rectangle a ***** would draw.
http://i40.tinypic.com/rh6dc1.jpg
#26BladeofFalconPosted 9/18/2012 5:38:05 PM
leak_man posted...
ZBug_ posted...
calamityflare posted...

It's funny how Wes' petition is at 8 votes, and they're hailing him like a king for his accomplishment.
---
When someone say plz because it's shorter than please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.
http://imgur.com/gallery/SRtBV
#27DoktoroktopusPosted 9/18/2012 5:41:02 PM(edited)
118 ain't bad!
---
Cyrus is playing Dungeon Siege III for some reason!
#28leak_manPosted 9/18/2012 8:06:00 PM
BladeofFalcon posted...
leak_man posted...
ZBug_ posted...
calamityflare posted...

It's funny how Wes' petition is at 8 votes, and they're hailing him like a king for his accomplishment.

Wes is so stuck up his own ass it's ridiculous. Treatin' him like Christ, the lot of em.
---
A rhombus is the kind of rectangle a ***** would draw.
#29DragonLord150Posted 9/18/2012 9:05:23 PM
Seriously people let's look at all the MH GAMES:

Console:
MH, Tri

Had On-line

Portable:
MHF1, MHF2, MHFU, MHP3rd

No on-line

Hmmm, See a Trend? Honestly get over the on-line and FREAKING BE HAPPY WE ARE GETTING A "MONSTER HUNTER" GAME! =D
---
"Remember: a team of hunters is only as good as the guy you can kill three times." -mazereon
#30leak_manPosted 9/18/2012 9:38:35 PM
DragonLord150 posted...
Seriously people let's look at all the MH GAMES:

Console:
MH, Tri

Had On-line

Portable:
MHF1, MHF2, MHFU, MHP3rd

No on-line

Hmmm, See a Trend? Honestly get over the on-line and FREAKING BE HAPPY WE ARE GETTING A "MONSTER HUNTER" GAME! =D

Guess what, Pokemon games didn't have online play either. Not until Diamond and Pearl.

Your backwards thinking isn't helping any, so why are you posting in this thread?
---
Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.