To all the people that won't buy this without online...

#1toyota172Posted 9/18/2012 10:05:14 AM(edited)
You are the reason we have to worry about not getting MH games. If Capcom knows that the games they make will not sell in NoA just because there is no online multiplayer, then they will not localize any of them. It won't make them add online multiplayer to all their games. It will just stop future localization.

EDIT: I'm not saying I don't want online. Online would make this game 1000x better. But its still a day one buy for me either way
---
not changing untill sharks win the Stanley Cup-November 11, 2008
#2FMofDeathPosted 9/18/2012 10:06:08 AM
Online is a valid argument but yeah, I don't see why that would keep you from buying it :\
---
Vol'Jin For Warchief!
#3toyota172(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2012 10:07:00 AM
FMofDeath posted...
Online is a valid argument but yeah, I don't see why that would keep you from buying it :\

I agree that it is something to want and be sad about not having, but to say that you won't buy the game because of it just shows Capcom that they don't need to localize their games.
---
#4CosmosYearsPosted 9/18/2012 10:09:07 AM
Only thing that matters to me is difficulty, Unite was a far better game than Tri to me just cause it had so much playtime and value.
---
Number of people who have said, "Listen to Cosmos": 32
LOL IGN: Aladair
#5Ulyaoth74Posted 9/18/2012 11:17:01 AM
Lol what is this? If consumers have a demand and the suppliers don't feel like meeting that demand, it's the consumers fault?
---
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion
#6toyota172(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2012 11:29:50 AM
Ulyaoth74 posted...
Lol what is this? If consumers have a demand and the suppliers don't feel like meeting that demand, it's the consumers fault?

No, but if people don't buy this game for what ever reason, Capcom won't say "oh, guess we need to put online in the next one."

They will say "Oh, people in NoA don't want a Monster Hunter game. Guess we won't localize the next one."
---
#7ZBug_Posted 9/18/2012 1:28:59 PM
If you want online just buy the wii u version. Duh
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#8AkagehisaPosted 9/18/2012 1:47:16 PM
I'ts not just for the online, If you give me a 3ds controller with just one analog stick and a WiiU where I can plug the classic controller I'm gonna play it in the WiiU, and there is the small screen vs HDTV or Tablet controllerīs screen? and the online.

And the ppl that won't buy this without online will buy a WiiU to play it online, so everyone wins.

And Capcom should make their MH online, most of the competitors have online ( yeah even in japan) and we live in 2012.
#9Flameman747Posted 9/18/2012 3:08:17 PM
Akagehisa posted...
I'ts not just for the online, If you give me a 3ds controller with just one analog stick

CPP apparently doesn't exist.
---
PSN: lawliettx
#10okamhunitePosted 9/18/2012 3:29:56 PM
I'm still getting it when it comes out, I will have to buy a 3DS first, but the online won't matter as is since I could always just play with my girl friend.
---
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...