To all the people that won't buy this without online...

#31ToastyToastyPosted 10/8/2012 7:10:24 AM(edited)
toyota172 posted...
You are the reason we have to worry about not getting MH games.

No they're not. The reason we have to worry about not getting MH games is because the series as a whole is a niche title in the west and is unappreciated.

Online and console entries are the best this series has to offer, no amount of content could make FU better than Tri, so don't try going off on a tangent because you don't have the money to get a Wii U. Stop blaming fellow hunters for refusing to settle for less and blame;
A: The west's general trash taste in games.
B: People who won't buy either version even though a version with online is releasing over here.

You seem to forget that there's a difference between people who won't buy the 3DS version due to lack of online and people who won't buy it at all due to the lack of online in the 3DS version.
I want online, but I'm still supporting MH by buying the better version of this game.
#32SoljahPosted 10/9/2012 6:21:09 PM
when you had xlinkkia etc on psp, it didn't matter that it was adhoc, the reason there is no online is lag issues.
---
Your Friendly Monster Hunter Soljah
http://i.imgur.com/BzYfm.jpg
#33OmegaReaper21Posted 10/10/2012 8:32:40 AM
To TC and all others that think that the people that say that they won't buy without online; they're still going to buy the game, don't let them fool you.
#34Flameman747Posted 10/10/2012 1:45:26 PM
ToastyToasty posted...
toyota172 posted...
You are the reason we have to worry about not getting MH games.

Online and console entries are the best this series has to offer, no amount of content could make FU better than Tri, so don't try going off on a tangent because you don't have the money to get a Wii U.

Unite is miles better than Tri assuming that you have an iota of competence as a player.
---
PSN: lawliettx
#35POOKISTANPosted 10/13/2012 11:29:43 PM
This is a pretty stupid topic - Them failing to add online multiplayer is a failure in localization. This game is not massively popular like it is in Japan - We cannot walk around for five minutes asking strangers if they play this then pull out our 3DS and have a group of 3 ready to do a difficult quest. You walk around for an entire day in the US you'll be lucky if you find even a handful of people who know WTF this game is, let alone have a 3DS and are dedicated enough to play it the length required to get to any of the more tricky bosses.

So, yeah - Please save your drivel. Anyone who bothered reading up to this part my condolences for the wasted time...
#36Natureboy99Posted 10/15/2012 2:12:38 PM
I'll be getting the online version on WiiU, if anything. So the premise of this thread is flawed.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#37AlpaIPosted 10/16/2012 9:06:52 AM
You're all stupid.

Every last one of you.
---
I'm Always Right
#38RyuniPosted 10/16/2012 9:38:34 PM
AlpaI posted...
You're all stupid.

Every last one of you.

Nuh-uh.
#39mcnichojPosted 10/17/2012 10:33:21 AM
All you people supposrting the lack of online are rediculous.
Caapcom cuts enough corners as it is and they even charge Japanese players for the online in the versions that do/did have it.
This series was MEANT to be played in co-op and unlike Japan where it's a tiny country and everyone loves Monster Hunter and has handhelds in EU/US/pretty much every other non-Asian country they're huge and it's hard to find MH players locally.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS owner.
#40AlpaIPosted 10/18/2012 11:21:18 AM
Ryuni posted...
AlpaI posted...
You're all stupid.

Every last one of you.

Nuh-uh.

proof it

noob
---