Universal Studios Monster Hunter video

#1ShinigamigodXPosted 10/4/2012 10:11:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy0HS9V0GJ0&feature=em-uploademail-new
Some footage of Monster Hunter The Real from Universal Studios. Skip to around 5 mins to see the Silver Rathalos and Gold Rathian.
---
3DS FC: 3136 - 7465 - 9458
Currently Playing: MH3G, Kid Icarus: Uprising, FFXIV, UMVC3
#2CharskiPosted 10/5/2012 7:12:45 AM
I just watched the part showing off the gold rathian. is this supposed to be related to that monster hunter movie announced? but anyway, after seeing the video briefly i just have to ask why this game isn't popular here. it deserves it, mostly because of its challenge.
#3zankokuryuPosted 10/5/2012 11:39:41 AM
That was really cool, thanks for sharing.

With Tri selling over 700,000 in US and EU we can only hope that Capcom takes the hint that this game has the potential for success. I anticipate that 3U could even break the 1 mil mark if they put a little marketing power behind it.

I would love for the MH franchise to be as big here as it is in Japan, and I would absolutely make a trip to Universal Studios of they had a Monster Hunter attraction in the states.
---
Kek!
GT: Roam Hylia - Name: Zankoku - Pawn: Tilani
#4d100ProductionsPosted 10/5/2012 12:40:22 PM
Given how MH1 was a colossal flop when it came to the US... Capcom is still a little bitter I think despite Tri's success.
#5Pieman0920Posted 10/5/2012 12:59:44 PM
zankokuryu posted...
That was really cool, thanks for sharing.

With Tri selling over 700,000 in US and EU we can only hope that Capcom takes the hint that this game has the potential for success. I anticipate that 3U could even break the 1 mil mark if they put a little marketing power behind it.

I would love for the MH franchise to be as big here as it is in Japan, and I would absolutely make a trip to Universal Studios of they had a Monster Hunter attraction in the states.

They did. It was called Dueling Dragons. And I loved it. And now its a Harry Potter thing. :(

....don't take that literally...
---
(9^_^)--------0(x_X^)
Official ungrateful jerk of GameFAQs.