Caedeus X armor or Caedeus sub Z armor?

#1LovePatrolPosted 10/5/2012 6:04:48 PM
I'm trying to decide which one I want to create. The sharpness+1 of the sub armor is pretty nice, but having elemental awakening and destruction king on the X armor is also really tempting (not to mention only having to get one of those rare 9 gems).

Any opinions?
#2klim28Posted 10/5/2012 6:50:36 PM
I'm using X. I have no use for water attack+1. Or you can create them both if you have lots of time to waste. Just for collection purposes. Goodluck with the Lagia Sapphires/Rubies tho.
---
3DS kino 4639 - 8985 - 8808 Kid Icarus Uprising / Heroes of Ruin
3DS kino 4554 - 1003 - 6906 Monster Hunter 3G / New Super Mario Brothers 2
#3BladeofFalconPosted 10/6/2012 7:12:17 AM
Helios X has 4 point in handicraft, with a decent charm you can gem in Sharpness +1, and something extra like bombardier, making it perfect awakened blast type weapon like uragaan hammer and diablos lance.

Helios Z on the other hand is decent with non-awaken weapon. An easy way to get rid of blunt edge is to use jhen sub helmet. You will drop from HGE to earplug, but can be gem'd back in easily.

I personally dislike blunt edge and therefore prefer jhen sub armor gem'd with earplug.
---
When someone say plz because it's shorter than please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/Club1kjho/
#4KouliPosted 10/6/2012 7:40:59 AM
>>An easy way to get rid of blunt edge is to use jhen sub helmet. You will drop from HGE to earplug, but can be gem'd back in easily.

Replace Helios Z Waist with Helios X Waist. Perfect Sharpness+1 and HGE, nothing else.
---
youtube.com/Kouli30
#5vyseskiesPosted 10/15/2012 6:49:00 AM
are there any good websites about the content of this game?
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3