The demo sucks. Does the game suck too?

#21NovaWingzPosted 2/21/2013 3:03:55 PM
man the people on these boards are jerks callin the dude out just cuase he says the demo sucks, i dont blame him i said it in my head every time that stupid bunny ran away or slide in too me and sweared so loud when i tried that stupid sea wyvern
---
not changing this till capcom revives megaman.(megaman star force 4)
#22GQ23Posted 2/21/2013 3:07:38 PM
I just don't get it. This isn't God of War 5 or whatever.

Why do people assume because they have played games they are going to be good at monster hunter.

This is not -insert other game name- and for monster hunter the first monster is extremely easy, and the second is a decent average. Not a bad demo at all.

Only bad part of the demo is banning the CPP. I'd accept you complaining about that.
#23NovaWingzPosted 2/21/2013 3:07:48 PM
pingomalik posted...
The game series is hard for new comers.

Just practice and you will figure it out, this is not a button mashing game.

-.- should of came here before i tried the demo, i tried spamming the bunny with the dual and great swords
---
not changing this till capcom revives megaman.(megaman star force 4)
#24Kromlech06Posted 2/21/2013 3:11:42 PM
They could be nicer, but they are just responding to the harsh tone of the TC.

If you want advice, ask for advice. If you want to get flamed, flame the game.
#25Ulyaoth74Posted 2/21/2013 3:12:08 PM
NovaWingz posted...
man the people on these boards are jerks callin the dude out just cuase he says the demo sucks, i dont blame him i said it in my head every time that stupid bunny ran away or slide in too me and sweared so loud when i tried that stupid sea wyvern

The TC started this topic in a jerky way and the first post was a nice and helpful comment and the TC dissed him. TC is a troll or whiny kid. People are being jerks because he started it.
---
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion
#26ripa9Posted 2/21/2013 3:28:46 PM
Gosh, I tried to tell everyone, but apparently stating my opinion is trolling... This game is NOT, DEFINITELY NOT for everyone and it does NOT deserve all the attention it gets. It looks epic, but it's something WAYYY different.
And I bet this topic is considered trolling too.
#27_junk_talk_Posted 2/21/2013 3:45:19 PM
ohitsthatguy1 posted...
the game doesnt suck. it has a very steep learning curve. maybe mh just isnt your kind of game.

No, the game do suck. That control is awful.
---
Why do you talk junk? Ryuko
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4599 7267 3841
#28DamnGiverPosted 2/21/2013 3:49:41 PM
ripa9 posted...
Gosh, I tried to tell everyone, but apparently stating my opinion is trolling... This game is NOT, DEFINITELY NOT for everyone and it does NOT deserve all the attention it gets. It looks epic, but it's something WAYYY different.
And I bet this topic is considered trolling too.

It doesn't deserve the attention it gets?

Are you dumb?
---
in the year thirty five thirty five
#29c0rr0s10nPosted 2/21/2013 4:05:09 PM
1."Just wondering. Cuz it took a while for me to get use to the control and the "Easy" option isnt easy. This is a game series i really want to get into, so please tell me, does the game suck too?"

2."the game doesnt suck. it has a very steep learning curve. maybe mh just isnt your kind of game."

3."Eh, i think i'll ignore what you said and try it out anyway"

1.the post (i played the demo it sucked)
2.the reply (it doesnt suck you suck)
3.the reply to the reply by TC (i'll try it out anyway)

Me: WHAT JUST HAPPENED?
---
When asked about Black Ops 2, ii Tryhard has this to say: "If you have <2 KD, you are BAD at this game."
#30rush86Posted 2/21/2013 4:06:48 PM
MrAntike184 posted...
Just wondering. Cuz it took a while for me to get use to the control and the "Easy" option isnt easy. This is a game series i really want to get into, so please tell me, does the game suck too?

Ummm u just suck. The easy mode took me second try and i got it. Dont say a demo sucks if u dont even know about the damn game. PLay it, get good at it, then tell me if it sucks