The demo sucks. Does the game suck too?

#41AudiomeleskaPosted 2/21/2013 5:28:18 PM
The demo isn't really beginner friendly. In the full game you have quests to get you accustomed to the controls and the general play of the game. The demo just drops you and and tells you to fight. There's not really a good way to have a demo to teach the game to a new player.

Monster Hunter also isn't for everybody. So there is always the possibility that it's just not your cup of tea.
---
-Audiomeleska
Maquoketa, Iowa(Message me if you're near and a 3DS player if you would be interested in meeting up)
#42NerdDopePosted 2/21/2013 5:40:06 PM
I've never understood why MH fans are always hating on someone. They have to have low self esteem or something.... insulting others to make themselves feel superior. Losers. Game is awesome though.
---
NerdDope.com
#43ShadowMaster684Posted 2/21/2013 5:43:21 PM
I've never understood why MH fans are always hating on someone. They have to have low self esteem or something.... insulting others to make themselves feel superior. Losers. Game is awesome though.

By the same token, I don't particularly appreciate people slacking off a game just because they don't like the way the controls are, or they haven't really given it a legitimate shot. I had a hard time with Monster Hunter with my first game of the series, but I was patient with it - much like I know I'll have to be with Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. It's tough for beginners, but that doesn't mean I'm going to go around on sites dedicated to its discussion and aimlessly bash on it. That's not very constructive.
#44Tzuba12Posted 2/21/2013 5:51:27 PM
What did the tc expect? He came here with an attitude and trollish tone. He got what was coming to him.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#45Kageblade23Posted 2/21/2013 6:16:04 PM
MrAntike184 posted...
Just wondering. Cuz it took a while for me to get use to the control and the "Easy" option isnt easy. This is a game series i really want to get into, so please tell me, does the game suck too?

the game dosent suck its just a little unforgiving...if you enjoy PS or RO u could get into MH
#46kopo007Posted 2/21/2013 6:18:42 PM
DrSteelecleaver posted...
Does the PS4 board have bad players posting on how the system sucks because they are bad at using the system?
#47hongfirePosted 2/21/2013 6:28:08 PM
Elitist at the worst. Yet we wonder why this game not sell in west
#48GoldenFox98Posted 2/21/2013 7:04:36 PM
hongfire posted...
Elitist at the worst. Yet we wonder why this game not sell in west

He acted like a troll and got treated like one. Doesn't have anything to do with elitism, seriously if you tried this non-sense in real life you would get kicked out of a building or beat up for this kind of behavior.
---
Rainbow dolphins that leap out from a cloud of confetti?
Brilliant! - wikido
#49MSN 04 SazabiPosted 2/21/2013 7:14:57 PM
Uh, no he didn't act like a troll. This demo is hardly representative of what makes mh so great - so yes, it does suck.

You want capcom to bring over more games? Don't be a dick to new players.
---
I'll defend my family with my orange umbrella
#50MSN 04 SazabiPosted 2/21/2013 7:17:14 PM
Plus, look at any old reviews for the monster hunter games. They'll bring up the learning curve and the wonky camera, just like tc did.
---
I'll defend my family with my orange umbrella