this sucks :/

#1LeraninPosted 2/26/2013 1:41:13 PM
i just found out online play isnt available on the 3DS version of the game and now im reconsidering buying the game. i dont have a wiiu and dont plan on getting one anytime soon and just moved to a new city so i dont know anyone and cant play locally. i know monster hnter is awesome, i played unite for the psp for over 200hours...im just wondering if its worth buying the game? online play is kind of the best part about monster hunter.
#2AboveAllFearPosted 2/26/2013 1:42:59 PM
Leranin posted...
i just found out online play isnt available on the 3DS version of the game and now im reconsidering buying the game. i dont have a wiiu and dont plan on getting one anytime soon and just moved to a new city so i dont know anyone and cant play locally. i know monster hnter is awesome, i played unite for the psp for over 200hours...im just wondering if its worth buying the game? online play is kind of the best part about monster hunter.

It's $40, so I would say it's worth it.
#3jolteonsockPosted 2/26/2013 1:43:23 PM
Personally I think the game is very addicting even solo, but I think that if you think there's even a chance of you getting a WiiU in the future, maybe you should still get the game. You can transfer the save to a WiiU later and then get that online access. That all depends on how much you love the game though. If you'll play for a little bit and then never touch it again it's probably not worth it.
---
XBL GT: F apachino
#4TheSimplePariahPosted 2/26/2013 1:43:45 PM
Go for it. You'll learn how to not rely on others.
---
"Is this a night that spans forever, or a dawn that never comes?"
#5Leranin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 1:46:43 PM
oh believe me i know how addicting this game is, i will most likely get the game. i just dont understand the reason there isnt online play for the 3DS, a bunch of other games can go online
#6IcewitchPosted 2/26/2013 1:48:15 PM
Solo is more challenging, more challenge = more fun, to me anyway.
---
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Coming March 19 to Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U
#7D_D_TinkPosted 2/26/2013 1:48:41 PM
Its a great game playing by yourself as well. playing with buds is fun but playing it by yourself is much more satisfying. not as funny but much more satisfying.
---
"The guns are balanced enough that no single one will make you better. You just have to suck less to be better."- SupahSkull