this sucks :/

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
i just found out online play isnt available on the 3DS version of the game and now im reconsidering buying the game. i dont have a wiiu and dont plan on getting one anytime soon and just moved to a new city so i dont know anyone and cant play locally. i know monster hnter is awesome, i played unite for the psp for over 200hours...im just wondering if its worth buying the game? online play is kind of the best part about monster hunter.
2 years ago#2
Leranin posted...
i just found out online play isnt available on the 3DS version of the game and now im reconsidering buying the game. i dont have a wiiu and dont plan on getting one anytime soon and just moved to a new city so i dont know anyone and cant play locally. i know monster hnter is awesome, i played unite for the psp for over 200hours...im just wondering if its worth buying the game? online play is kind of the best part about monster hunter.

It's $40, so I would say it's worth it.
2 years ago#3
Personally I think the game is very addicting even solo, but I think that if you think there's even a chance of you getting a WiiU in the future, maybe you should still get the game. You can transfer the save to a WiiU later and then get that online access. That all depends on how much you love the game though. If you'll play for a little bit and then never touch it again it's probably not worth it.
---
XBL GT: F apachino
2 years ago#4
Go for it. You'll learn how to not rely on others.
---
"Is this a night that spans forever, or a dawn that never comes?"
2 years ago#5
oh believe me i know how addicting this game is, i will most likely get the game. i just dont understand the reason there isnt online play for the 3DS, a bunch of other games can go online
2 years ago#6
Solo is more challenging, more challenge = more fun, to me anyway.
---
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Coming March 19 to Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U
2 years ago#7
Its a great game playing by yourself as well. playing with buds is fun but playing it by yourself is much more satisfying. not as funny but much more satisfying.
---
"The guns are balanced enough that no single one will make you better. You just have to suck less to be better."- SupahSkull

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived