Help me decide my 3U character?

#1NoniPosted 3/6/2013 5:44:53 AM
What should my first 3U character be? - Results (74 votes)
A Male named Ironbeard.
45.95% (34 votes)
A Female named Box.
54.05% (40 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm toying with these two options. I'm a guy, so I'm gravitating towards the guy, but I like how some of the female armor looks too.

I'm aware that "Ironbeard" may not fit. I will remove letters as necessary to make it fit (Irnbeard or something). This character will be based off of the commercials for Tri.

I am also thinking of rolling a female because some of the female beastmaster armor just looks pretty cool. The name is an inside joke. However, I'm worried about how this will be perceived online if I'm a guy playing as a girl character. I'm guessing people won't mind or won't notice because I'll be using a keyboard most of the time.

I will probably eventually roll both, but I want to stick with one to start.

So what do you think? My fate is in your hands, GFAQs!
#2GregoryChambersPosted 3/6/2013 6:00:20 AM
I'm making a female named Thaddeus probably. And I'm a guy. In games like this, I enjoy making female characters. There isn't much roleplay at all so I just go for what I enjoy visual, which is females. I wish more games were like Soul Sacrifice and Saint's Row 2, let me change all my stuff if I want to. It doesn't harm anything. I'd like to switch back and forth, male and female, sometimes.
---
Gamertag: ZipgunOnParade
#3Noni(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 7:24:23 AM
I agree on that. Not much role play, but I like to make characters that aren't...myself. My first MHFU save (rest in peace) was a female. My second and final save was a male with my real name. My Tri character same thing. Looking to be a bit more fictional this time around.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerGuides 1.10
#4Noni(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 8:46:02 AM
The results are tied at the moment? Oh noez moar votes.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerGuides 1.10
#5deaddaysPosted 3/6/2013 11:27:15 AM
Still trying to decide between male or female. My Tri character was male and I put 300 hours into him. Kinda thinking I'll go female this time around just for a different experience (armor, grunts, etc).
#6ShiningHunterPosted 3/6/2013 11:34:33 AM
I always create a character after myself as my main, then I decide whether to make the female after my GF or make a female version of myself for the game, basically what I might look like if i were a girl.
---
Well excuuuuuuuusse me, Princess!!!!
#7Gogito4Posted 3/6/2013 1:02:34 PM
Solid Snake is going to LOVE your character! He spends all of his time inside boxes, you know? His father too.
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#8Noni(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 3:55:33 PM
Quote:Solid Snake is going to LOVE your character! He spends all of his time inside boxes, you know? His father too.
@Gogito4
LMAO! You don't know how awesome this statement is.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#9Noni(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 3:45:48 AM
Box is winning by two votes. Keep dem votes coming. Whichever one wins by release date becomes my hunter.

I should make campaign signs.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#10dustdusty93Posted 3/7/2013 4:33:40 AM
I think its funny that most people struggle with what gender to choose. I always have a hard time with what race I wanna be...
---
PSN: Persona_Paradox