Help me decide my 3U character?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Help me decide my 3U character?

User Info: Nightshade3D

Nightshade3D
3 years ago#11
Noni posted...
I'm worried about how this will be perceived online if I'm a guy playing as a girl character.

Protip: No one really cares what gender you roll. Pick whatever is aesthetically pleasing to you.

User Info: Creatures08

Creatures08
3 years ago#12
Noni posted...
I'm toying with these two options. I'm a guy, so I'm gravitating towards the guy, but I like how some of the female armor looks too.

I'm aware that "Ironbeard" may not fit. I will remove letters as necessary to make it fit (Irnbeard or something). This character will be based off of the commercials for Tri.

I am also thinking of rolling a female because some of the female beastmaster armor just looks pretty cool. The name is an inside joke. However, I'm worried about how this will be perceived online if I'm a guy playing as a girl character. I'm guessing people won't mind or won't notice because I'll be using a keyboard most of the time.

I will probably eventually roll both, but I want to stick with one to start.

So what do you think? My fate is in your hands, GFAQs!

There's no shame if you want to make a female character go ahead, I'm making a female ( bow)
PSN: BreatheElectric1

User Info: Noni

Noni
3 years ago#13
Thanks for the tips/encouragement. If the results of the poll stay close to what they are now, you may be hunting with Box in two weeks. :)
Sent from my iPad via PowerGuides 1.10

User Info: Noni

Noni
3 years ago#14
Bump for more votes
Sent from my iPad via PowerGuides 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Help me decide my 3U character?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived