Help me decide my 3U character?

#11Nightshade3DPosted 3/7/2013 7:48:05 AM
Noni posted...
I'm worried about how this will be perceived online if I'm a guy playing as a girl character.

Protip: No one really cares what gender you roll. Pick whatever is aesthetically pleasing to you.
#12Creatures08Posted 3/7/2013 7:54:21 AM
Noni posted...
I'm toying with these two options. I'm a guy, so I'm gravitating towards the guy, but I like how some of the female armor looks too.

I'm aware that "Ironbeard" may not fit. I will remove letters as necessary to make it fit (Irnbeard or something). This character will be based off of the commercials for Tri.

I am also thinking of rolling a female because some of the female beastmaster armor just looks pretty cool. The name is an inside joke. However, I'm worried about how this will be perceived online if I'm a guy playing as a girl character. I'm guessing people won't mind or won't notice because I'll be using a keyboard most of the time.

I will probably eventually roll both, but I want to stick with one to start.

So what do you think? My fate is in your hands, GFAQs!

There's no shame if you want to make a female character go ahead, I'm making a female ( bow)
---
PSN: BreatheElectric1
#13Noni(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:41:55 AM
Thanks for the tips/encouragement. If the results of the poll stay close to what they are now, you may be hunting with Box in two weeks. :)
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerGuides 1.10
#14Noni(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 1:27:17 AM
Bump for more votes
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerGuides 1.10