every year during the "slow" gaming season I come check in on monster Hunter...

#1FinixsoftPosted 3/13/2013 1:33:59 AM
... and I'm always disappointed. Every single time. I hate capcom.
---
If you don't feed a troll attention eventually it starves to death. Forgive my spelling. Fat fingers, small phone.
#2Ulyaoth74Posted 3/13/2013 2:14:22 AM
What? Monster Hunter Ultimate is coming out in 6 days and Monster Hunter 4 is coming out in Japan. Then when people complained about online for the 3ds they threw in an update to play online with the Wiiu. What is there that is disappointing?
---
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion
#3AntiReligionistPosted 3/13/2013 4:43:17 AM
What exactly are you disappointed in? It's strange the way you say it at this time makes it seem that you're disappointed that we are getting this game.
---
Never again will I bend to Xbox's will.
#4Tzuba12Posted 3/13/2013 4:49:19 AM
TC, I don't even understand what you're talking about.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#5MushmelloPosted 3/13/2013 5:05:48 AM
What? Monster Hunter Ultimate is coming out in 6 days and Monster Hunter 4 is coming out in Japan. Then when people complained about online for the 3ds they threw in an update to play online with the Wiiu. What is there that is disappointing?

That update is absolutely useless to me. I don't have a Wii U, and am not going to buy one just for Monster Hunter. There are hardly any Wii U exclusives out there to warrant purchasing it yet. They should have tried to figure out a way to use an original Wii or even your computer for online instead.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/fxvu52.jpg
#6Natwaf_akidnaPosted 3/13/2013 5:45:06 AM
Why would they do that? >_>
---
My Little Phineas and Ferb: Summer is Magic!
Aww, I, Natwaf, lost to SuperNiceDog, Winner of the Rivalry Rumble Guru Contest
#7kintatosPosted 3/13/2013 6:49:19 AM
Natwaf_akidna posted...
Why would they do that? >_>

That way the sales for Monster Hunter U3 skyrocket and show Capcom that we really want the next game. Without those sales, they will think that the MH fanbase is only a small group and therefore, not localize the next game for us. Happened with Portable 3rd and might happen in this case.

Opinionated statistics for buying MHU3:

WiiU:30%
3DS:70%
#8Finixsoft(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 11:20:14 AM
AntiReligionist posted...
What exactly are you disappointed in? It's strange the way you say it at this time makes it seem that you're disappointed that we are getting this game.

I'm not buying another system to play a single game. Did it for unite, never again. waste of money. the wii u and 3ds hardware are trash and the button layout is garbage. I hope Nintendo and capcom west take a huge bath on this idiotic move to the point where studios close. I suppose it will sort itself out when the game sells 1000 copies to the 200k or whatever wii u's out there. have fun playing with your ten people online. just remember it could have been hundreds of thousands.
---
If you don't feed a troll attention eventually it starves to death. Forgive my spelling. Fat fingers, small phone.
#9Lylat_CruiserPosted 3/13/2013 11:22:51 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10donelweroPosted 3/13/2013 11:25:31 AM
Lol...

Yeah they should have stayed with Sony. Launched the game for the 5 PSVitas out there,(including mine), and saved themselves from oblivion.