every year during the "slow" gaming season I come check in on monster Hunter...

#21Finixsoft(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 10:45:58 PM
Tzuba12 posted...
Finixsoft posted...
I like how the fanboys take my opinions about a company as personal attacks and post the standard " troll" and "cry moar" dribble. when's the last time you had an original thought pass between your ears? Maybe you should put some ointment on your bottom, think about what it's being said, and then if you don't have a migraine, contribute something other than poorly aged memes.

as for those of you posting the facts I know why capcom is doing what they are doing. I understand the politics around jp capcom calling the shots and the jp market and so on.

mh is the cod of Japan.

I hope that someday the west gets something that comparable to the treatment jp gets. there's alot of people getting tired of rehashed shooters over here and people are starting to look to fill that hole with a new game. While I wouldn't want mh becoming the new cod I would like it to get as much attention.

Stop being butthurt. The 3DS and WiiU got MH. Deal with it. If you were a true Monster Hunter fan, you wouldn't care what system it was on. Seems to me you only care about the top hardware, in which case, go download Frontier and call it a day. Seriously, get over yourself. You want the company to close down just for making a game on a system you don't like? You're a huge child.

I'm allowed to tantrum on these boards just like everyone else. I was going to buy some pc parts but after watching some videos I'm probably going to break down and buy a @$&#ing 3ds now and have to take a brillow pad shower after for being a gd hypocrite. gd I hate capcom.
---
If you don't feed a troll attention eventually it starves to death. Forgive my spelling. Fat fingers, small phone.
#22abbeldydooPosted 3/13/2013 11:02:53 PM
Finixsoft posted...
Tzuba12 posted...
Finixsoft posted...
I like how the fanboys take my opinions about a company as personal attacks and post the standard " troll" and "cry moar" dribble. when's the last time you had an original thought pass between your ears? Maybe you should put some ointment on your bottom, think about what it's being said, and then if you don't have a migraine, contribute something other than poorly aged memes.

as for those of you posting the facts I know why capcom is doing what they are doing. I understand the politics around jp capcom calling the shots and the jp market and so on.

mh is the cod of Japan.

I hope that someday the west gets something that comparable to the treatment jp gets. there's alot of people getting tired of rehashed shooters over here and people are starting to look to fill that hole with a new game. While I wouldn't want mh becoming the new cod I would like it to get as much attention.

Stop being butthurt. The 3DS and WiiU got MH. Deal with it. If you were a true Monster Hunter fan, you wouldn't care what system it was on. Seems to me you only care about the top hardware, in which case, go download Frontier and call it a day. Seriously, get over yourself. You want the company to close down just for making a game on a system you don't like? You're a huge child.

I'm allowed to tantrum on these boards just like everyone else. I was going to buy some pc parts but after watching some videos I'm probably going to break down and buy a @$&#ing 3ds now and have to take a brillow pad shower after for being a gd hypocrite. gd I hate capcom.

I dunno why you hate the 3ds so much but i am pretty sure you will find the system to be pretty opposite of trash.There are some decent games on it and i believe you may actually find you are glad to have it down the road.Just be sure to get the XL model.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#23Finixsoft(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 11:10:26 PM(edited)
because I have large hands and they hurt after holding handhelds for a long time.

edit: try not playing mh for long periods. hard to do.
---
If you don't feed a troll attention eventually it starves to death. Forgive my spelling. Fat fingers, small phone.
#24abbeldydooPosted 3/13/2013 11:13:35 PM
Finixsoft posted...
because I have large hands and they hurt after holding handhelds for a long time.

edit: try not playing mh for long periods. hard to do.

I am a large guy,im 6'3 and 230 lbs and i have huge hands.My 3ds XL feels comfortable and i play very long periods with no discomfort.The face buttons are a bit small and close together for my taste but its really not a problem and i adjusted very fast.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#25LightsasoriPosted 3/13/2013 11:17:20 PM
TC are you only mad that the MH is on Nintendo systems? I mean if you know the politics behind it, than I don't see why you're complaining about it so much. Not much capcom can do about it. Capcom of Japan are the ones who are calling most of the shots when it comes to localizing this game.
---
Monster Hunter Tri name:Leon Monster Hunter Tri ID:8DYWB2
"Children are pure, they know who's the strongest."
#26realestatemanPosted 3/13/2013 11:40:04 PM
Finixsoft posted...

This thread was so pointless.
---
Well, that's okay I guess
B/W FC- 0690 4642 9700
#27necromencer3227Posted 3/13/2013 11:50:58 PM
Finixsoft posted...
AntiReligionist posted...
What exactly are you disappointed in? It's strange the way you say it at this time makes it seem that you're disappointed that we are getting this game.

I'm not buying another system to play a single game. Did it for unite, never again. waste of money. the wii u and 3ds hardware are trash and the button layout is garbage. I hope Nintendo and capcom west take a huge bath on this idiotic move to the point where studios close. I suppose it will sort itself out when the game sells 1000 copies to the 200k or whatever wii u's out there. have fun playing with your ten people online. just remember it could have been hundreds of thousands.

All of your facts are wrong. And even though you have the right to have an opinion, I disagree with everything.
#28ferofaxPosted 3/13/2013 11:52:33 PM
Finixsoft posted...
AntiReligionist posted...
What exactly are you disappointed in? It's strange the way you say it at this time makes it seem that you're disappointed that we are getting this game.

I'm not buying another system to play a single game. Did it for unite, never again. waste of money. the wii u and 3ds hardware are trash and the button layout is garbage. I hope Nintendo and capcom west take a huge bath on this idiotic move to the point where studios close. I suppose it will sort itself out when the game sells 1000 copies to the 200k or whatever wii u's out there. have fun playing with your ten people online. just remember it could have been hundreds of thousands.

LOL, it'll never be hundreds of thousands. The generation today? Impatient and unwilling to learn. That's why the big "boom" in casuals. Games where you don't have to think, you just pick up and play. And Monster Hunter has never really been kind to newbies as well.

That said, I don't really need a hundred to play with anyway. That number is unrealistic, much less the over-dramatic "hundreds of thousands".
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#29OmniImmortalPosted 3/14/2013 12:22:03 AM
Eh, I expect a lot to be playing this, sure a lot more gamers don't have much patience/willingness to learn these days but, there's still hundreds of thousands of people that have no problems bashing their heads into walls hoping they end up killing things (Why Alex Why)

Not like online really matters for the 3ds though so... yeah.