How to get Monster Bone L?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. How to get Monster Bone L?

User Info: Smolderin

Smolderin
4 years ago#1
I need to find one more to complete my full set of Barroth armor, but I for the life of me cannot find another one. I have killed Barroth 5 times, and captured him 2 times with no sign of that elusive bone. I wanted to have it so I could move on to Gobul but I said screw it and fought Gobul anyways since I here that he can drop Monster Bone L's as well, but he isn't dropping them either.

How can I get just 1 Monster Bone L relatively quick?

User Info: Mean_Beanie

Mean_Beanie
4 years ago#2
It's not that great of a solution (you might not even be able to do it at that point in the game), but sending the fishing boats out to the Distant Isle can sometimes land you a Monster Bone L or two. It's pretty much as much of a crapshoot as killing/capturing Barroth/Gobul over and over again for MBL, but at least the latter method gets you materials and zenny.
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8360/umud.png

User Info: Raganork10

Raganork10
4 years ago#3
Barroth is the fastest way to get them. Kill him and you should have a decent chance of getting one as a quest reward. Not sure about capturing, but I've gotten a few off of him by killing him.

User Info: Smolderin

Smolderin
4 years ago#4
Raganork10 posted...
Barroth is the fastest way to get them. Kill him and you should have a decent chance of getting one as a quest reward. Not sure about capturing, but I've gotten a few off of him by killing him.

Alright, thanks...I guess I'll just keep farming the living crap out of him till I get lucky.

User Info: UmiKaru

UmiKaru
4 years ago#5
I get L monster bones in harvest tour tundra and gather from the bone spots in the caves.

User Info: Zerekriel

Zerekriel
4 years ago#6
UmiKaru posted...
I get L monster bones in harvest tour tundra and gather from the bone spots in the caves.

Impossible.
Shine on, embrace and deny me. Turn on, Wheel of Time.
Shine on, you've burnt me, now guide me. Weave on, Wheel of Time.

User Info: UmiKaru

UmiKaru
4 years ago#7
sorry, i meant to say the online quest hunt for lambodi in the tundra. i couldnt kill it so i ended up just turning it into a gathering event.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. How to get Monster Bone L?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived