Bnaha Carapace?

#1doomrexPosted 3/25/2013 12:33:59 PM
I need Bnahabara Carapace for the high-rank Arzuros armor, and I haven't got a clue as to how to obtain it. Do you guys have any suggestions?
#2ZerekrielPosted 3/25/2013 12:36:17 PM
Just like getting regular Bnahabra Shells. Just poison a High Rank Bnahabra and carve it when it dies.
---
Shine on, embrace and deny me. Turn on, Wheel of Time.
Shine on, you've burnt me, now guide me. Weave on, Wheel of Time.
#3ih0tfireiPosted 3/25/2013 12:37:16 PM
You need to poison them in high rank to carve them. There's a ton of them in flooded forest or deserted island at night
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#4doomrex(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 1:01:06 PM
Any suggestions as to how to poison them without murdering them?
#5korlicPosted 3/25/2013 1:04:03 PM
Poison bombs, or a weak bowgun with poison shots.
#6doomrex(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 1:06:26 PM
Alright, I'll try the bowgun thing first. Thank you!
#7ZerekrielPosted 3/25/2013 1:06:26 PM
Poison Smoke Bombs. Bomb Casing + Toadstool
---
Shine on, embrace and deny me. Turn on, Wheel of Time.
Shine on, you've burnt me, now guide me. Weave on, Wheel of Time.
#8demonblaze0Posted 3/27/2013 12:31:21 PM
Best way i figured out so far is to do the high rank flooded forest gathering quest with 10 poison bombs (toadstool+bomb casing[sap plant+stone/iron ore]) killing the one in area 1 leading to area 8, then killing the one in area 9 leading to area 10, then going back to area 1. If you do it like this they respawn every time. I get about 4 a run having cha-cha and kayamba wearing non-attacking masks with gatherer on may increase your chances but they haven't gotten any for me yet but i only tried twice so far. Seems better than D. Island where i only get fluids and broths and easier because the bugs are sitting still in the F. Forest. In short get the bnahabara in area 1 then get the one in 9, repeat.
---
PSN ID: demonblaze0 (zero) , Monster Hunter Tri ID: 1APANN
if at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not the best idea
#9MarioBro24Posted 3/27/2013 1:12:03 PM
Best way i figured out so far is to do the high rank flooded forest gathering quest with 10 poison bombs (toadstool+bomb casing[sap plant+stone/iron ore]) killing the one in area 1 leading to area 8, then killing the one in area 9 leading to area 10, then going back to area 1. If you do it like this they respawn every time. I get about 4 a run having cha-cha and kayamba wearing non-attacking masks with gatherer on may increase your chances but they haven't gotten any for me yet but i only tried twice so far. Seems better than D. Island where i only get fluids and broths and easier because the bugs are sitting still in the F. Forest. In short get the bnahabara in area 1 then get the one in 9, repeat.

I lvoe you so so so had right now o.o