Bnaha Carapace?

• Topic Archived

User Info: doomrex

doomrex
4 years ago#1
I need Bnahabara Carapace for the high-rank Arzuros armor, and I haven't got a clue as to how to obtain it. Do you guys have any suggestions?

User Info: Zerekriel

Zerekriel
4 years ago#2
Just like getting regular Bnahabra Shells. Just poison a High Rank Bnahabra and carve it when it dies.
Shine on, embrace and deny me. Turn on, Wheel of Time.
Shine on, you've burnt me, now guide me. Weave on, Wheel of Time.

User Info: ih0tfirei

ih0tfirei
4 years ago#3
You need to poison them in high rank to carve them. There's a ton of them in flooded forest or deserted island at night
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I

doomrex
4 years ago#4
Any suggestions as to how to poison them without murdering them?

User Info: korlic

korlic
4 years ago#5
Poison bombs, or a weak bowgun with poison shots.

doomrex
4 years ago#6
Alright, I'll try the bowgun thing first. Thank you!

User Info: Zerekriel

Zerekriel
4 years ago#7
Poison Smoke Bombs. Bomb Casing + Toadstool
Shine on, embrace and deny me. Turn on, Wheel of Time.
Shine on, you've burnt me, now guide me. Weave on, Wheel of Time.

User Info: demonblaze0

demonblaze0
4 years ago#8
Best way i figured out so far is to do the high rank flooded forest gathering quest with 10 poison bombs (toadstool+bomb casing[sap plant+stone/iron ore]) killing the one in area 1 leading to area 8, then killing the one in area 9 leading to area 10, then going back to area 1. If you do it like this they respawn every time. I get about 4 a run having cha-cha and kayamba wearing non-attacking masks with gatherer on may increase your chances but they haven't gotten any for me yet but i only tried twice so far. Seems better than D. Island where i only get fluids and broths and easier because the bugs are sitting still in the F. Forest. In short get the bnahabara in area 1 then get the one in 9, repeat.
PSN ID: demonblaze0 (zero) , Monster Hunter Tri ID: 1APANN
if at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not the best idea

User Info: MarioBro24

MarioBro24
4 years ago#9
Best way i figured out so far is to do the high rank flooded forest gathering quest with 10 poison bombs (toadstool+bomb casing[sap plant+stone/iron ore]) killing the one in area 1 leading to area 8, then killing the one in area 9 leading to area 10, then going back to area 1. If you do it like this they respawn every time. I get about 4 a run having cha-cha and kayamba wearing non-attacking masks with gatherer on may increase your chances but they haven't gotten any for me yet but i only tried twice so far. Seems better than D. Island where i only get fluids and broths and easier because the bugs are sitting still in the F. Forest. In short get the bnahabara in area 1 then get the one in 9, repeat.

I lvoe you so so so had right now o.o

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived