Good armor for Dual swords?

#1LeviathansWakePosted 3/25/2013 7:26:56 PM
So im still early on im up to 3* quests. I have a full Jaggi set and im Maining Dual swords atm and im wondering which would be better Barroth or Wroggi? Im fairly new to this game i have like 20 hrs in and i love it so far. My main issue is i love all the weapons so far (Except ranged) Duals are my preferred style though mobility and high damage. Any advice would be awesome i cant find the wroggi armor on the wiki either?
Thanks guys.
---
GT:LeviathansWake
Win or lose, its just a game.
#2Ulyaoth74Posted 3/25/2013 7:31:40 PM
Barroth has Attack and Defense up. Which are pretty amazing all around skills. I didn't see anything really good with Worggi gear.
---
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion
#3LeviathansWake(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 7:34:53 PM
Yeah I was leaning towards that anyways I want to have a set of every armor eventually but as far as looks and skills barroth looks and seems to have good skills. My issue is soloing him it takes me a good 20 mins now to ko him although it took me 30 the first Time so small victory I guess :)
---
#4zetsuhimozePosted 3/25/2013 7:37:47 PM
For dual swords the wroggi armor is better due to the skills. Barroth has guard up which is useless to a ds user.
---
Psn zetsu_himoze
#5GuardianShadow0Posted 3/25/2013 7:39:31 PM
Wroggi has Razor Sharp, five slots, and makes you look like a cowboy. RS halves the rate at which you lose sharpness. Its other skills are alright. I don't know how many slots Barroth armor has, but if it has five, you can gem in Speed Sharpening and will work just as well as RS. More strength and defense or less sharpening, your call.
---
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RYXYmYq3kWc
#6oblivian_ty_7Posted 3/25/2013 7:39:41 PM
Jaggi should be fine, but if you really feel the need to upgrade then go with Wroggi for the Razor Sharp. next step up would be Rathalos
---
PSN: XRagnarokRiderX
Currently Playing: MH3U, MHP3rd, and Mass Effect 3
#7RazhofFlamePosted 3/25/2013 7:46:04 PM
Ulyaoth74 posted...
Barroth has Attack and Defense up. Which are pretty amazing all around skills. I didn't see anything really good with Worggi gear.

Barroth actually has guard+ which is very much useless for dual swords and Wroggi has razor sharp like the above posters said, which is one of the most valuable skills for a DS user to have.
---
GT: Jaak Flak
#8LeviathansWake(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 10:47:13 PM
Cool thanks guys. I like the atk up on the jaggi a lot .I don't need to upgrade I just like to keep games fresh with new armors and weapons here and there I love this game do far and I think switching armors and play styles will help me play longer. I have one Buddy I play with and he's either heavy weapons or ranged I prefer speed and being up close although I keep eyeing the hh and GS. Both look sweet.
---