What armor sets did you go through?

#1SoulScarePosted 4/1/2013 5:08:58 PM
I'm playing on Main Quest first, but I've done a couple of the HR1 Quests. Anyways what armor sets did you go through?
So far I've only went with Jaggi then Rathian. Also is there a FAQs about the armor out there yet? I remember in MHF2 if you had Tigerex you had like eat fast and knew where the dragon was, and I'm curious to see what armor has those kind of stats equip to them! Thanks!
#2teamaquashockPosted 4/1/2013 5:11:44 PM
I have Wroggi. Razor Sharp, Negate Poison and Team Player has helped me significantly with the constant attacks and not having to sharpen much.

I got it after , duh, killing Wroggi 5x, and I'm still using it, and I'm on 6 Star High Rank Village.
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384
#3Heropon_RikiPosted 4/1/2013 5:14:18 PM
I went from the leather to alloy, and alloy to Jaggi. Still finding Jaggi very useful, I never die thanks to negate stun, I have Attack Up M, and I never have to bring my own steaks due to Gourmand. I only just killed Gobul though.
---
Epicdavid's Nopon buddy
#4KOFXIIIPosted 4/1/2013 5:17:39 PM
Leather > Barroth > Diablos.

I'm in the middle of High Rank but I don't feel like making a whole new set yet.
#5_Green_Knight_Posted 4/1/2013 5:21:57 PM
Leather to Lagombi with alloy legs. I found a trapmaster +7 charm and gemed in speedsetup. The evade up is helpful with LS's lack of defence. My next armor will be Bnahabra or Barioth, but I like lagiacus armor, too.
#6SoulScare(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:27:17 PM
KOFXIII posted...

I'm in the middle of High Rank but I don't feel like making a whole new set yet.

My friend is using Barroth. He says it's beast
#7blazerMFTPosted 4/1/2013 5:30:54 PM
I bought a full Hunter's set at the beginning of the game and used it until HR. Leather is reserved for gathering stuff. I find Autotracker too useful. Can't be arsed to bring paintballs.

Hunter-> Barroth S -> Brachydios S.

I'm probably going to get Agnaktor U soon for lancing and Rath Soul for general purpose use.
---
Member of CMWABME
Awesomeness Redefined
#8MarioBro24Posted 4/1/2013 5:32:02 PM
Blade:
Chainmail > Wroggi > Dober > Los+

Gunner:
Chainmail > Jaggi > Selene+J.Barroth+Agnaktor
#9blazerMFTPosted 4/1/2013 5:37:33 PM
SoulScare posted...
KOFXIII posted...

My friend is using Barroth. He says it's beast

I agree. It just looks lame though. But having Attack Up, Guard + and Defense Up in a set is kinda OP for a mid-tier set. Again, the only thing I don't like is it looks lame...
---
Member of CMWABME
Awesomeness Redefined
#10cannavaro9Posted 4/1/2013 5:37:39 PM
Jaggi -> Volvidon -> Volvidon S -> Custom set, 3 volvi, 1 scholar, 1 alloy -> Custom set, 3 volvi, 1 rath, 1 scholar -> Rath Soul (still got 2 rath gems & 4 plates from only 9 captures >_>)