Butterfly beetle?

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
Please tell me this one is easy to find......and where?.....
---
sum qui sum, cogito...et si non maleficum non rectificat.
2 years ago#2
as far as I know, you can only attain them by getting street passes and sending out their hunter. in other words, no it is not easy to get.
2 years ago#3
spoot86 posted...
as far as I know, you can only attain them by getting street passes and sending out their hunter. in other words, no it is not easy to get.

Thought so ....thanks. Sucks to be me then, living in the Netherlands with no friends that own this. on the train I never get hits ... Wish I worked in Japan :0.
---
sum qui sum, cogito...et si non maleficum non rectificat.
2 years ago#4
DarthRediculus posted...
spoot86 posted...

Thought so ....thanks. Sucks to be me then, living in the Netherlands with no friends that own this. on the train I never get hits ... Wish I worked in Japan :0.

Yeah, I live in the US and I never pass anyone. I've had my 3ds since launch and I've gotten maybe 5 passes (even going into game stores), and I've never passed someone with the same game as me.
2 years ago#5
You don't need street passes. You just need guild cards. If you play online and someone gives you their guild card, you can hire them.
---
NNID: GuerillaGorilla
3DS FC: 0748-1993-0631
2 years ago#6
GuerillaGorilla posted...
You don't need street passes. You just need guild cards. If you play online and someone gives you their guild card, you can hire them.

this is the 3ds boards, so unless you have a wiiU also, you are stuck with street pass.
2 years ago#7
I lucked out and got an MH3U streetpass when I was at mcdonalds the day after release.
---
MH3U- It's HAMMAHTIME!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived