Meldspar ore?

#1necromencer3227Posted 4/3/2013 8:37:21 PM
where can you get meldspar ore from? (G-rank 1* only atm)

I've read that the blue node in area 4 (tundra) gives it off, at a mere 5% though, What about the white one in 6? That gives off rare items too. Or other nodes in that area?

IApparantly, you can get them in the volcano easier, but sadly I don't have access to it yet.

Best way to farm out be gathering quest --> area 4 ---> mine that node---> forcast---> repeat?
#2IcewitchPosted 4/3/2013 8:42:48 PM
Probably the same place you can get Fucium.
---
Current GOTY: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Currently hyping: Dark Souls II
#3SatyrangeluzPosted 4/3/2013 8:43:29 PM
I was like you but guess what? Its in area 6 of sandy plains, you will have a 10-15% of chances if the spots age to set B.
#4necromencer3227(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 8:44:07 PM
Icewitch posted...
Probably the same place you can get Fucium.

I like the relply, but that doesn't really help me or anybody else who has the same question.

Could you be a bit more precise?
#5necromencer3227(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 8:46:44 PM
Satyrangeluz posted...
I was like you but guess what? Its in area 6 of sandy plains, you will have a 10-15% of chances if the spots age to set B.

Thanks! I'll try that out.

I'm quite ignorant in some aspects of this game, so ageing to set B doesn't really mean much to me. Does that mean I have to go to area 6, mine and wait until the second batch spawns? If so, how long does this usually take?
#6SatyrangeluzPosted 4/3/2013 8:49:29 PM
necromencer3227 posted...
Satyrangeluz posted...

I'm quite ignorant in some aspects of this game, so ageing to set B doesn't really mean much to me. Does that mean I have to go to area 6, mine and wait until the second batch spawns? If so, how long does this usually take?

Just mine all spots, fool around and come back, maybe 2-4 min. After G 2* you can also find it in volcano, has less drop rate but you can farm ancient stones and charms.
#7necromencer3227(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 8:58:32 PM
Satyrangeluz posted...
Satyrangeluz posted...

Just mine all spots, fool around and come back, maybe 2-4 min. After G 2* you can also find it in volcano, has less drop rate but you can farm ancient stones and charms.

45min in tundra = 1 meldspar

4min sandy pain with your method = 2 meldspar

I <3 you quite lots, thanks!
#8SatyrangeluzPosted 4/3/2013 9:02:26 PM
Satyrangeluz posted...
Satyrangeluz posted...

45min in tundra = 1 meldspar

4min sandy pain with your method = 2 meldspar

I <3 you quite lots, thanks!

Check your inbox.