If you could befriend one monster from the series and have it fight for you...

#1Ippongi_RyutaPosted 4/20/2013 7:59:10 PM
Which monster would it be and why?

Silver Rathalos, becuase dragons are awesome, and I like the colour silver. =D
---
Currently playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Tales of Xillia 2
#2Sirius140Posted 4/20/2013 8:00:03 PM
Regular Rathalos
#3RepinkradPosted 4/20/2013 8:01:06 PM
Rajang

I always wanted a Super Saiyan as a friend.
#4bom12826Posted 4/20/2013 8:03:08 PM
Bullfango
thing of the Lance charge while riding them
---
IGN - Bombypupe
#5ZangetsuX20APosted 4/20/2013 8:03:34 PM
Ceadeus
"Captain! There's a giant whale out there!"
"IS THAT A BEARD? MOBY DICK WAS REAL!"

Anyway, awesome cruises anywhere, command the seas (I hope some part of his insides has plenty of oxygen and room.)
#6hereforemnantPosted 4/20/2013 8:07:39 PM
Amatsumagatsuchi.

Because i've always wanted to control the weather.
---
They say all good things are bound to come to an end, but why haven't i heard the same about bad things?
#7GeckoZGuyPosted 4/20/2013 8:15:34 PM
Zinogre, because a wolf that fights like he's in MMA and is electric is awesome. Also maybe then he'd give me a Jasper ;-;
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRa5BWOOGZM
#8steepcirclePosted 4/20/2013 8:18:19 PM
Great Baggi, I wouldn't exactly want him to fight for me, but, anytime I have trouble sleeping I could just have him spit on me a couple times.
---
Conrad Verner: "My wife was really supportive. She even paid for my shuttle fare off-world."
Matriarch Aethyta: *facepalm*
#9GiezusPosted 4/20/2013 8:23:00 PM
Khezu (very small one)

Ever since doing the "Hunt 2 Mini Khezu" in Unite I've always wanted to just jump on it's back and ride it into battle. Plus it's higher pitched scream destroyed every possible thought I had of "Can Khezu get any more annoying?" ^_^
---
MHFU - Kaius (HR9; Hunting Horn, Dual Blades, Bow)
MH3U - Rahz (HR4; Gunlance, Dual Blades, Hunting Horn)
#10Kazagin_Posted 4/20/2013 8:55:08 PM
Qurupeco. I used to feel no remorse killing any other monsters, but damn it all if I don't feel awful killing Peco.
Like most of the monsters pose some sort of threat, even Great Jaggi is very threatening towards the villagers, but Qurupeco is just so innocent.
I mean like most monsters would eat a person, but Peco just chills and eats fish.

He's just so graceful and majestic, Pecoing around and making music, he'd make a great monsterbro.
I would totally train him to play songs and open wide for a fish like a seal. If I had a G-Rank one I could totally even ride him around. (Seriously, I've fought some massive Pecos in G-Rank.)
I could teach him to sing his sleepy song whenever I go to bed, I could wake up to one of his buff songs, and if people **** with us, I'd have him do a Deviljho roar.

You guys have fun with your monsters that would eat you, I'll have fun with my awesome giant bird. Peco and I would totally have a blast chilling by the river, eating fresh fish. (Though I'd definitely make use of his flints and flammable gunk to light a sweet campfire and roast the fish.)

Seriously, Peco would be like the coolest monsterbro ever.
---
I have no signature.