Conquerors Seal

#1HorgothTheGreatPosted 4/25/2013 5:40:02 PM
Any way to get more than one per quest? It's a pain fighting 4 g rank boys just for one pesky seal...
#2agentpheonixPosted 4/25/2013 5:44:21 PM
Nope. One per quest. I recommend the 2 lagombi / 2 baggi quest over the volvi quest, but that's just me.
---
GT: Red Undead Now Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, pretty much forever
http://m-102.minus.com/ipPaN0GZBXpqY.gif
#3SIrcactusPosted 4/25/2013 5:45:09 PM
HorgothTheGreat posted...
Any way to get more than one per quest? It's a pain fighting 4 g rank boys just for one pesky seal...

Not that I know of. Usually fighting four monsters is quite a bit easier than one because of the lowered health. Are you using g rank armour and weapons yet?
#4HorgothTheGreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 5:49:08 PM
le sigh, I was afraid this was gonna be the answer. i actually am doing the two lagom/G baggi quest. but no, I don't have any G equipment yet. I need the seals for Helios X. luckily I've already gotten my Dark gems, and only need 3 more seals, 2 Sapphires, and one pesky elder blood.
#5blazerMFTPosted 4/25/2013 6:31:59 PM
Dude, nice to see you're almost done with your first G-ranked set. ^^

The Sapphires, I really do not have any good suggestion, other than I remember already having one spare in my box before realizing I need another one, and did the village I.Lagi quest and got it off a carve, and another in the rewards. I would say try your luck with that quest first (unless you feel like farming Mark of a Hero LOL).

Seals, I did Sweltering Showdown. Got many Volvidon parts too, it's like killing two birds with one stone. Volvi armor is just nuts. Under the radar but really good.

Dragon Blood...I suggest village Jhen. Less stress, but boring. Drop rate is higher than farming either Ceadeus too.

I demand you give me one of those Dark gems though. >_>
---
Member of CMWABME
Awesomeness Redefined
#6Number43Posted 4/25/2013 6:39:03 PM
blazerMFT posted...
I would say try your luck with that quest first (unless you feel like farming Mark of a Hero LOL).

According to the stickied topic, Mark of a Hero has a 15% per reward slot of giving those. No other quest has over 3%. There's also carves/break rewards/capture rewards to factor in, and the 8% free hunt chance when he shows up in other quests due to an unstable environment, but it should take fewer quests doing Mark of a Hero.
#7blazerMFTPosted 4/25/2013 6:43:17 PM
Number43 posted...
blazerMFT posted...
I would say try your luck with that quest first (unless you feel like farming Mark of a Hero LOL).

According to the stickied topic, Mark of a Hero has a 15% per reward slot of giving those. No other quest has over 3%. There's also carves/break rewards/capture rewards to factor in, and the 8% free hunt chance when he shows up in other quests due to an unstable environment, but it should take fewer quests doing Mark of a Hero.

Yeah, but honestly for me, I would not really "farm" that quest for materials. I'm too lazy and I'd rather do a less stressful quest. But yes, I remember getting one of my Sapphires in MoH though.
---
Member of CMWABME
Awesomeness Redefined
#8HorgothTheGreat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:03:44 PM
Yeah haha, its been a pain blazer but I'm almost there. Actually just fought Ivory lagi and got one from a shiny drop :D I've been lazy and haven't unlocked Mark of a Hero yet, so screw that. I can do the bad, white and blue easily, its just those damn G. baggi are always surrounded by smaller ones. which are always putting me to sleep which leads to a massive hipcheck -_-
#9Number43Posted 4/25/2013 7:12:37 PM
Yeah haha, its been a pain blazer but I'm almost there. Actually just fought Ivory lagi and got one from a shiny drop :D I've been lazy and haven't unlocked Mark of a Hero yet, so screw that. I can do the bad, white and blue easily, its just those damn G. baggi are always surrounded by smaller ones. which are always putting me to sleep which leads to a massive hipcheck -_-

I usually focus on killing the minions first when fighting baggi.
#10blazerMFTPosted 4/25/2013 7:13:45 PM

Hehe I have to be honest, I wouldn't touch G-rank G.Baggi if I didn't have to. He's fast, and hits deceptively hard. And lol did I mention he's fast. I've seen him do a roundabout on the entire map, biting and clawing and it just seems like he's on some sorta drug...
---
Member of CMWABME
Awesomeness Redefined