What does your standard item pouch look like?

#1steepcirclePosted 4/26/2013 9:04:09 AM
Once I hit G***, my item pouch has change somewhat due to the tower/arena fights that take place in constricted areas.

Here's what I bring:

book of combos 1-3
10 potions
10 mega potions
2 max potions
10 energy drinks
power charm
armor charm
10 bomb casings
paintballs
5 flash bombs
10 dung bombs
10 smoke bombs
1 farcaster
8 tranqs
2 trap tools
1 pitfall trap
1 shock trap
whetstones
10 honey
10 exciteshroom
thunderbugs

and 1 spare slot, that I sometimes bring 2 LBB+ or just leave it blank.

I bring the farcaster combines because sometimes I find in the arena and tower quests, it's more difficult to pot up/sharpen/refill stamina when there's a lot of stuff going on. For the pots, sure, that's a lot of healing, I usually don't use that many, but it's more of a precaution if a fight goes bad, and the max pots are just for if I happen to get karted to refill my health to max.

Before, I used to bring a full complement of bombs, but I hardly used them. I find the farcasters more helpful on a routine basis as far as G*** goes. What do you guys like to bring?
---
Conrad Verner: "My wife was really supportive. She even paid for my shuttle fare off-world."
Matriarch Aethyta: *facepalm*
#2AntiReligionistPosted 4/26/2013 9:31:30 AM
It looks like me crying that we don't have the quest pouch anymore, why Capcom? Why?
---
Never again will I bend to Xbox's will.
#3LeanaunfurledPosted 4/26/2013 9:37:17 AM(edited)
10 Mega Potions
5 Cold Potions
5 Hot Potions
Cooked Meat
20 Whetstones
Antidotes (depending)

If I'm planning on capturing, I then bring along a shock trap, tranqs, and spare combo supplies.
---
http://i.imgur.com/atFfl36.png
Bravely Default will be localized.
#4TyphlaxPosted 4/26/2013 9:38:39 AM
potions
mega potions
energy drinks
both talons
dung bombs
paintballs
shock trap
tranq bombs
pickace
bug net
whetstones
---
TyphlosionEXplOsIOn
GT: Pyroskank
#5MrPoppadopolisPosted 4/26/2013 10:44:55 AM(edited)
10 Potions
10 Mega Potions
Armor Charm
Power Charm
Armor Talon
Power Talon
20 Whetstones
10 Well Done Meats
5 Gold Pickaxes
5 Gold Bugnets
Double BBQ Spit

And depending where Im going I will bring a few Hot Drinks or Cool Drinks. The rest of the slots are for items I acquire on the mission.
---
PSN - S1lentsurviv0r
#6DirefatalisPosted 4/26/2013 9:50:56 AM
A little excessive but i did notice you dont have power/armor talons. They stack with charms so combine your charms with deviljho talons to make them then buy new charms and keep all 4 at all times.
#7DrSteelecleaverPosted 4/26/2013 9:53:32 AM
Power Charm
Power Talon
Armor Charm
Armor Talon
10 Megas
10 Potions
Whetstones
Paintballs

Then traps/tranq's if I plan to capture them.
---
-Old-School Legends: Mario, Link, Randy Savage, Zhang Fei, Guile, Spider-Man and Dr StlClavr.
#8steepcircle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 9:56:04 AM
Direfatalis posted...
A little excessive but i did notice you dont have power/armor talons. They stack with charms so combine your charms with deviljho talons to make them then buy new charms and keep all 4 at all times.

I agree it is excessive, however, my expereince with G rank in MHFU was limited, and I've also only ever solo'd both games. All that healing is generally a 'just in case' type thing. I typically use about 4-6 mega pots, but I'll use more on something like dire miralis/brachydios, or the crazy arena quests in G***, which is why I now bring all those far casters, so I can SAFELY get away when something goes wrong. Predicting one monster is easy enough IMO, but 2 at the same time can get crazy when you're by yourself xD!

I LOVE MH though, don't get me wrong. Before arena quests in G rank though, I never needed NEARLY that many healing items, and never brought farcasters beforehand. I haven't combined my charms though, since I have just 2 talons, and I haven't decided if I want to hold on to them or not yet.
---
Conrad Verner: "My wife was really supportive. She even paid for my shuttle fare off-world."
Matriarch Aethyta: *facepalm*
#9Lord BladePosted 4/26/2013 9:58:22 AM
10 Potions
10 Mega Potions
20 Well Done Steaks
20 Whetstones
1 Armor Charm
1 Power Charm
5 Pickaxes
---
Are today's games made for 1 armed, drunken kids with downs-syndrome? - krazy168
The politically correct term is "casual gamer" - wubikens
#10ChaoticInfectedPosted 4/26/2013 10:10:00 AM
10 Potions
10 Megas
Powercharm
Armorcharm
10 Well-done steaks
10 Paintballs
8 Tranq bombs
Pitfall
Shock Trap
Mega Pickaxe
Mega Bug net
20 whetstones

I add/remove depending on the quest after that. Cold/hot drinks, dung/flash/sonic bombs etc etc. I generally have a page or so for gathering/carves.