New Monster Hunter fanfic

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. New Monster Hunter fanfic
3 years ago#1
Hello, gamefaqs board users. I decided to begin writing a story based on Monster Hunter, mainly just for fun. I'd appreciate it if you all were willing to check it out and offer feedback. I'll add a link to the first chaper, so feel free to read it. I have the first four chapters completed, but I'm releasing the rest on a weekly basis.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247920/1/The-Hunter-s-Oath

P.S. This is quite possibly the greatest game I've ever played on the 3DS.
What? Were you expecting my post to be taller?
3 years ago#2
Will it have naughty bits with Guild Sweetheart? Yeah, don't lie.

The chapter's really good, well done! =] looking forward to reading more. *You are now tracking this topic*
Proud Catholic supporter of equal marriage and peace, love and tolerance between all non-believers, denominations and religions. =} =] =) =D
3 years ago#3
Does cha-cha and Kayamba reveal their love for each other and share a passionate moment on the hunter's bed with chamberlyne and the future alpha male watching?
Alright, MGS5!!! Ready for some more action, snake?
"Time to do some wetwork...and find political solutions. TASTY."
3 years ago#4
dadkwashere posted...
Does cha-cha and Kayamba reveal their love for each other and share a passionate moment on the hunter's bed with chamberlyne and the future alpha male watching?

No. In all seriousness though, I don't even think the Shaklaka will make it in. Just focusing on the hunters for now.
What? Were you expecting my post to be taller?
3 years ago#5
RabbleCooper posted...
dadkwashere posted...

No. In all seriousness though, I don't even think the Shaklaka will make it in. Just focusing on the hunters for now.

Awww...ok. good luck on your story!
Alright, MGS5!!! Ready for some more action, snake?
"Time to do some wetwork...and find political solutions. TASTY."
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. New Monster Hunter fanfic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived