New Monster Hunter fanfic

#1RabbleCooperPosted 4/29/2013 3:21:30 PM
Hello, gamefaqs board users. I decided to begin writing a story based on Monster Hunter, mainly just for fun. I'd appreciate it if you all were willing to check it out and offer feedback. I'll add a link to the first chaper, so feel free to read it. I have the first four chapters completed, but I'm releasing the rest on a weekly basis.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247920/1/The-Hunter-s-Oath

P.S. This is quite possibly the greatest game I've ever played on the 3DS.
---
What? Were you expecting my post to be taller?
#2toxicpiePosted 4/29/2013 3:27:28 PM
Will it have naughty bits with Guild Sweetheart? Yeah, don't lie.

The chapter's really good, well done! =] looking forward to reading more. *You are now tracking this topic*
---
Proud Catholic supporter of equal marriage and peace, love and tolerance between all non-believers, denominations and religions. =} =] =) =D
#3dadkwasherePosted 4/29/2013 3:29:27 PM
Does cha-cha and Kayamba reveal their love for each other and share a passionate moment on the hunter's bed with chamberlyne and the future alpha male watching?
---
Alright, MGS5!!! Ready for some more action, snake?
"Time to do some wetwork...and find political solutions. TASTY."
#4RabbleCooper(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 3:45:08 PM
dadkwashere posted...
Does cha-cha and Kayamba reveal their love for each other and share a passionate moment on the hunter's bed with chamberlyne and the future alpha male watching?

No. In all seriousness though, I don't even think the Shaklaka will make it in. Just focusing on the hunters for now.
---
What? Were you expecting my post to be taller?
#5dadkwasherePosted 4/29/2013 3:53:33 PM
RabbleCooper posted...
dadkwashere posted...

No. In all seriousness though, I don't even think the Shaklaka will make it in. Just focusing on the hunters for now.

Awww...ok. good luck on your story!
---
Alright, MGS5!!! Ready for some more action, snake?
"Time to do some wetwork...and find political solutions. TASTY."