moga woods at night

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
Why does it seem that moga woods at night is REALLY dangerous will all those monsters lurking about, i mean like uragaan? Seriously? Why are you even there!? I know caedeus screwed up the food chain but this is ridiculus... i am soo confused...
2 years ago#2
griffon117 posted...
Why does it seem that moga woods at night is REALLY dangerous will all those monsters lurking about, i mean like uragaan? Seriously? Why are you even there!? I know caedeus screwed up the food chain but this is ridiculus... i am soo confused...

I dunno maybe Uragaan likes go to Moga Woods for vacation? But how else will you rare resources for all the cool stuff the Captain offers later on?
2 years ago#3
TedTurtle posted...
griffon117 posted...

I dunno maybe Uragaan likes go to Moga Woods for vacation? But how else will you rare resources for all the cool stuff the Captain offers later on?

Uhm... extend the map or something? Put an area where volcano dwelling creatures can live? XD extra areas for moga woods would be really awesome right? :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived