The Cosmic Mask...

#1ZinogreSparksPosted 5/14/2013 6:42:47 PM
...looks ridiculous.

Not the bad kind of ridiculous, though. It looks hilarious! The second I put it on Kayamba I started laughing. But it looks less like a mask, more like something you'd see at a weird furniture store.

Anybody know what it does? I haven't tried it out yet, but I'm eager to.
#2Number43Posted 5/14/2013 6:45:21 PM
It's weird that the Brady guide doesn't mention it, but has full info on the Kebab Kaboo mask. Does anyone know if there are any more DLC quest masks coming?
#3Vahn86Posted 5/14/2013 6:45:27 PM
Everytime you go out for quest, they will collect coin for you. These coin are only used for money (yup, sell them). The amount are not great, just a way for easy money in High rank. I think G-rank quest with Mock Melyn give more money.

BTW, both Kayamba and Chacha can equip this mask at the same time.
#4AjenlaPosted 5/14/2013 6:46:47 PM
Wait, what quest did you do to get it?
#5ZinogreSparks(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 6:48:00 PM
Ajenla posted...

The DLC quest where you have to hunt 2 Qurupecos and 2 Crimson Qurupecos, they carve Sparkling Fragments which you can use to make the mask.

Except you only need 3 of them, and I got 15 from the quest.
#6ZinogreSparks(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 6:48:45 PM
Vahn86 posted...
Everytime you go out for quest, they will collect coin for you. These coin are only used for money (yup, sell them). The amount are not great, just a way for easy money in High rank. I think G-rank quest with Mock Melyn give more money.

BTW, both Kayamba and Chacha can equip this mask at the same time.

Oh really? Cool. Thanks a lot!
#7tallgeeseIVPosted 5/14/2013 7:12:23 PM
Is this the Harvest Mask?
---
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9742/fodderkg8.png
-_-'
#8Gamemaster64Posted 5/14/2013 7:13:18 PM
ZinogreSparks posted...
Ajenla posted...

The DLC quest where you have to hunt 2 Qurupecos and 2 Crimson Qurupecos, they carve Sparkling Fragments which you can use to make the mask.

Are they use for anything else besides selling for 1k?

you get 3 carves each with 4 monsters that 12. If you can get each shakalakas to carve, that 8 more, and then there the mock cat mask(can't remember name) that takes a pieces while fighting and that be another 4. you get some at the end also which I think is 3.

If lucky you could get around 27 for 27k+the regular qurupeco parts.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#9DonNCognitoPosted 5/14/2013 7:18:46 PM
tallgeeseIV posted...
Is this the Harvest Mask?

yes it's the Harvest mask jojo dlc but reskinned... probably due to licensing issues
#10ZinogreSparks(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 7:19:06 PM
Gamemaster64 posted...
ZinogreSparks posted...
Ajenla posted...

Are they use for anything else besides selling for 1k?

you get 3 carves each with 4 monsters that 12. If you can get each shakalakas to carve, that 8 more, and then there the mock cat mask(can't remember name) that takes a pieces while fighting and that be another 4. you get some at the end also which I think is 3.

If lucky you could get around 27 for 27k+the regular qurupeco parts.

I checked all the weapon types under Forge Weapons and all the armor under Forge Armor and it appears that, no, they're not for use of anything other than selling now.

At least you can get that much money from it. Also, don't forget the Quest Reward money you get.