Eternal Hate - Worth the Blood?

#1LocksbanePosted 5/18/2013 8:06:08 PM
I don't usually use SnS too much, mainly just the Azhi Dahaka line for the paralysis. I managed to get an Eternal Strife from a rustshard, and then got 2 elder dragonbloods from my first Goldbeard fight (I think). Should I use those to upgrade Strife to Hate, or save them for something else? The 480 Dragon element sounds nice, but the green sharpness makes me question how useful it'd be.
#2JarickoPosted 5/18/2013 8:08:23 PM
Never really understand why people worry over elder dragon blood farming. I usually have loads of the stuff from doing jhen or ceadeus in leftover and i never end up using it all usually.
#3angelofcalamityPosted 5/18/2013 8:25:48 PM
I say its worth it I used it to beat jhen on my first run then upgraded to hate and increased my time greatly. Finally upgraded it to eternal vengeance it only has a small sliver of blue sharpness. I use it to great effect on ceadus, jhen, jho and the raths with minimal item usage. It all depends if you know how to use sns effectively. Blood isn't really hard to get anyway
---
Just because i said i wanted to be in this world with you it does not mean I want to see it with you
#4Locksbane(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 8:30:09 PM
Thanks. Not that I mind using the blood, but I tend to be stingy with materials unless I KNOW it's something that I'll use. Just wanted an opinion on how well the sword works. So, I guess I have to try this out now.