sharp+1, razor sharp, HGE and evasion +1(atleast) possible?

#1jetpilotguyPosted 5/21/2013 8:43:54 PM
is this set possible? cause i would like it for my longsword or pretty much most melee weapons. would be nice not to use a really hard to get charm
#2Vintage_VentrulPosted 5/21/2013 9:08:24 PM
As nice as it would be, I don't believe it's possible. At least not with a 1 slot or less weapon on Table 6. I really doubt unless there's a very specific charm on some other table that it's gonna be possible. Handicraft and Razor Sharp decorations negate each other, and H. Jhen's set is the only one with both of them naturally. There's not enough slots on it to gem in HGE and Evasion. That's like 25 points worth of gems and charms that you'd have to get in.

It is possible, however, to get regular grade Earplugs and Evasion +1 with Razor & Handi.
---
Steam - MrGains; Currently Playing - MH3U (3DS), CoD: Blops 2 (360). Soon: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
#3Vintage_VentrulPosted 5/21/2013 9:12:43 PM
An alternative that serves more or less the same purpose, is Sharpness +1, Speed Sharpening, Evasion +1, and HGE which is possible in a bunch of different ways. You can even do that with Evasion +2 if you have a +6 Evasion charm with 2 slots.
---
Steam - MrGains; Currently Playing - MH3U (3DS), CoD: Blops 2 (360). Soon: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity